Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Service to Whom?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54080

Service to Whom? Empty
PostSubject: Service to Whom?   Service to Whom? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm

(OOC: Anyone interested in this thread, can only post here if you use size 10-15 text or below 10, as long as it's still readable, nothing more then that. If you don't know how to do this, you need to use the [size] tags. Thank you...)

It had seemed two armies were charging, in this downtown district of Metal City... These armies would only ensure a battle though, and not a war. In between both of them was Altus, his Rapier sheathed in its scabbard as he remained in place, his natural seating position. Currently, he was nothing more then a deceiver, lying to both sides... But, within the deception was certainly some dignity. He couldn't stand the constant back-stabbing, and forgiveness from God, he was afterall an Archangel, for the sole purpose of serving God, not begging him for forgiveness. God's assignment for him was extremely dire, and the loyalty was all that had stuck to him. He had visited the depths of Hell and back, tainted by the dark, cruel soil of such a Hellish Realm, he'd still return to the beautiful, Heavenly Kingdom. Within Metal City, at this very moment he was sitting down thinking deeply to himself, ignoring the Demons around him, his so called "Comrades" he was only a grunt in Hell, a mere servant to Lucifer... In Heaven, he served a purpose, one above sheer fighting a sacrifice for a pathetic cause, he was an Archangel, and still is, Diligence. A pig-demon behind him to his left side had nudged him against the left should with alarm. "The Angels, they're approaching. Get prepared to defend this post, Grunt!" Ordered the Pig-Demon, a 2nd Lieutenant to this Hellish Army. As ordered, Altus got up from his position as the other Demons around him began to run rampantly, using chaos as their only fighting style. There were screams of shock, disgust, pride, but, it was all worthless to him, hearing it from the Demons. The Angels charging forward were armed, and locked in a orderly fashion, quietly charging forward... That is what Altus wanted to be apart of, not a valuable Outpost for the Demons.

"What are you doing?! Arm yourself, Grunt!" Ordered another Lieutenant, a crow-demon loudly, as the Demons were now in position, and starting to charge towards the Angels whom were charging towards them. As ordered, once more, he had drawn his Rapier, its red blade, trying to be lustful for blood, but was unable to since it was made for peace and not war... The Demons around him began running faster and faster, so that he didn't stick out, he had done the same. "AHHH!!!!" They all shouted, their battlecry as they got nearer and nearer. Then, there was the sudden clash, the blades clinging and clanging, the cries for help, and the noise of blood, this was all around Altus... Altus even witnessed some Demons feeding on a fallen Angels flesh, it was disgusting. Like the other Demonic soldiers, Altus had to fight in order to maintain a guise, so, he had begun slashing at the Angels, just not there vitals... Keeping as much alive as he possibly could. Angels had started using their Angelic aura to fend off the horrid demons. It was successful, but, only Demons were effected by the glorious, stinging lights coming from the Angels swords, of course, Altus had to play along if he didn't want to be caught, he was used to lying, and deceiving, and cheating his way through the life as a Demon, but, God understood all of this, and God knew Altus was serving him loyally, in a different sense. Once the holy lights diminished, the battle continued, and there were further clashes... It would remain this way until the battle was won by either the Angels or the Demons... Altus, was forced to go along with all of it, through his Diligence, came dignity, and with dignity, you receive duty, something Altus upheld...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
yuki

yuki

Yen : 53995

Service to Whom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service to Whom?   Service to Whom? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Natallie watched the battle, as she sat while hovering high in the air. She had her violin case strapped on to her back. "Boy am I lucky that I don't choose sides. Though, even if I did I would still be at the place I am right now. Not a lot of people like half bloods. I don't blame them, they probably think that the blood that opposes them is tainted." Why do they even fight, who are they fighting for, excatly? Hmm? They always fight...this fight of good vs. evil has been going on since before I was born. Funny to see Crows and pigs. Natallie then saw some demons eating a fallen angel's flesh. That is sick! She thought. What am I doing here anyway? Oh yeah, I'm watching the two combined blood with in me fight. I'm just lucky that I haven't even been spotted by anyone yet. Heh. Their too busy to recongize me, but just in case. Natallie took the violin case off her back and laid it on her lap, she quickly opened it and pulled off the trident charm that was on a chain and held it in her hand as she quickly closed it and put it on her back. Natallie then changed her sitting position. Besides, even if they did see me, I don't think they would care, I'm just sitting here I'm on no ones side. I'm on my own side. Of course, that's what I think the angels would do, as for the demons, they'll probably notice and change their direction from angels to me and while they do that the angels will attack them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54080

Service to Whom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service to Whom?   Service to Whom? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 pm

(OOC: I'm going to see if others would like to join this battle thread, before I post again, that is...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
yuki

yuki

Yen : 53995

Service to Whom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service to Whom?   Service to Whom? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 pm

(OOC: You know I'm starting to think that no one is going to post until like a month later..like in July (or august) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Service to Whom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service to Whom?   Service to Whom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Service to Whom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: