Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Co-Exist...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinali

Rinali

Yen : 54360

To Co-Exist... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

She nodded. Their aura was sinister and threatening to her presence. Leaving seemed like the best option. Rinali didn’t want to go through another painful period of recovery. “I believe you’re right.” She stepped up and hovered about half a foot above the flat ground. She gave Altus a small smile and moved toward him, kissing him on the forehead lightly. It was odd. His skin wasn’t as rough as she thought for a demon. She dismissed the thought immediately when she pulled away. She really didn’t know why she did that. She figured it was her angel side acting on impulse. “Sorry, the angel in me is really…too soft. Thank you for not trying to absorb my power. We may meet again in the human world. You might be under orders though. If that’s the case, I may try to avoid you. Farewell, Altus.” She turned away and began to walk. Soon, she would have to start running if the Seekers started hurling their weapons at her.
Back to top Go down
http://reizna.livejournal.com
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54370

PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Amiel had agreed with leaving such a place... But, before she left, she had kissed Altus on the forehead, the kiss had brought warmth into his heart, he could sense it was coming from the soft, Angel part of her, she had even recommended that herself, as she began fleeing. "Farewell, Amiel!" Replied Altus loudly, as she was now leaving his range, the Seekers had started following her, but, due to multiple Spiritual Aura, they'd end up becoming puzzled, and would lose direction in around 10 to 20 minutes. Of course, Altus couldn't do anything even if his heart was ordering him to, he still had to maintain his guise, aside from it being 'softer' then most Demons, the Demons still recognized him as a Demon. Ahh... Yes, we're enemies at the moment. Anyone who opposes Hell is an enemy, or they're supposed to be. But, I oppose Hell, and i'm one of their allies. It's quite the odd situation. I do not hope i'll have to confront Amiel as a foe instead of a friend. Thought Altus soflt in his head... Then, Altus cuffed his arms into one another, and began walking the opposite direction of Amiel, to his 'shelter' not 'home' in Hell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54370

PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Amiel had agreed with leaving such a place... But, before she left, she had kissed Altus on the forehead, the kiss had brought warmth into his heart, he could sense it was coming from the soft, Angel part of her, she had even recommended that herself, as she began fleeing. "Farewell, Amiel!" Replied Altus loudly, as she was now leaving his range, the Seekers had started following her, but, due to multiple Spiritual Aura, they'd end up becoming puzzled, and would lose direction in around 10 to 20 minutes. Of course, Altus couldn't do anything even if his heart was ordering him to, he still had to maintain his guise, aside from it being 'softer' then most Demons, the Demons still recognized him as a Demon. Ahh... Yes, we're enemies at the moment. Anyone who opposes Hell is an enemy, or they're supposed to be. But, I oppose Hell, and i'm one of their allies. It's quite the odd situation. I do not hope i'll have to confront Amiel as a foe instead of a friend. Thought Altus soflt in his head... Then, Altus cuffed his arms into one another, and began walking the opposite direction of Amiel, to his 'shelter' not 'home' in Hell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Rinali

Rinali

Yen : 54360

PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Time for my great escape. She thought to herself, reaching for the slowly healing scratches on her arm. As she sped up, she dug her nails harder into her wound. She winced until the wound tore open once more and bled. With her palm stained with her life’s blood, she mumbled a single word: “Multiply.” She snapped her fingers and two clones appeared beside her. Her wings tore out from her shoulder blades, revealing themselves to her pursuers and she cried out in pain. But it was all necessary to get out of there. Quickly, she ordered her two clones that also had the wings out to split, but the meeting point was still the same: the gate. The clone to her right nodded; her irises were a bright amber when she left. Rinali looked to her left; the clone there had crimson irises and she nodded before she flew the other direction. The original Rinali ran straight ahead. Behind her, she felt the aura of the Seekers halt for a moment. Perhaps, they were confused. She continued with her plan until she reached her destination. Rinali took one final glance. The Seekers were still hovering some distance away. She wasn’t worried about them anymore. Instead her eyes searched for something else. When she could not see Altus anymore, her clones joined up with her, vanishing with a snap of her fingers and Rinali jumped through the gate back to earth.
Back to top Go down
http://reizna.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Co-Exist...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Hell :: The Crimson City-
Jump to: