Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Back Home For The Moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins

Yen : 37891

PostSubject: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 am

Ember landed just outside of the city. She did not enter, only moved aside to a rather dark place. She changed back to her normal form and preened her wings as she sat down with a yawn, waiting for Greed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternity.forumcanadien.org
The Revenant

Yen : 34800

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 am

(OOC: Thought i'd remind you... Unless this site is restricted to younger members, you may not want to do anything inapproppriate. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 am

[ooc: don't worry your pretty little head, nothing like that will happen]
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins

Yen : 37059

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 am

roune soarsover her, making sure to alert her to his coming with the massive shadow of his wings even before he drops down and lands a few feet in front of her. he's already sold off the body of the angel he'd been carrying at their last meeting, a few gems in his pockets as the evidence, crystalized hell flame, very rare, extremely expensive, even here in the realm of it's production. he approaches her with a light smile "Lust my dear, you look even lovelier and more appealing then when last we met"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 am

Ember stands back up. "Such a flatterer my dear Greed." She offers him a sweet smile, pulling a large clearish gem from her back pocket. "A white sapphire. Last I checked you didn't have one, so it's yours if you want it." She brushes her other hand against the white sapphire at her neck as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:30 am

roune grins wider "of course i am ember, you give me so many things to base my flattery on, andi'm rewarded with such beautiful smiles, soft touches, and blissful kisses" his eyes light up at the sight of the gemstone, but a second different flame catches in his eyes as he watches the motion of her hand at her neck, he moves up to her with great speed, closing the five feet between them in a moment and moving in close, one hand goes to her's, holding the gem between their palms as his fingers twine into her's. he moves his face in close to her neck to look at the gem there, but he's so close his breath brushes against her throat "ever the temptress aren't you, and offering to me in many ways"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 am

Ember lets out a quick gasp when he moves, then twines her fingers with his. "Mmm, indeed I am. And you know I belong only to you, right? But we need to behave right now Roune." She tries to mask her suddenly fast heartbeat, both from just a little fear and from the very sin she embodied. She knew that, if he so chose, he could kill her right there and she'd be rather unable to fight back well.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 am

roune slips around behind her without taking his hands from her's, he wraps his other arm around her waist, holding her tight against him. he then wraps his wings around the both of them, forming a living cloak out of them around her "of all the many endless things i want, the ability to control myself when i'm around you is not one of them. in fact we have much more fun when we don't control ourselves. after all, no one can inspire lust like the fallen angel who inspired that feeling's promotion to the seven deadly sins"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 am

Ember leans back against him, closing her eyes. "You don't play fair my sweet. Don't you ever get tired?" She trusts him, more than what could be said for anyone else. "I for one am quite tired." She half whispers the words. Sometimes being Lust was bothersome. "Does the gem please you?"
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 am

roune kisses her cheek, an extremely unusual sign of affection among demons, or within hell in general "of course, for you i will set aside my greed and the lust you're inspiring, for your sake" he can't help but wonder what the other demons would think of this scene, something like this is incredibly rare in hell, and among members of the sins, nigh unthinkable
"of course i like it my dear, you know the things i like the most"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 am

Ember smiles, pleased with herself. "I'm glad. Next you go hunting, mind taking me along? I'd love to see you in action again, frightening as it is." She relaxes subtlely against him, the only indication being the light sagging of her wings. She doesn't care who spots them or what they think, if they had a problem, then she'd have them disposed of.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 am

roune smiles at her "of course you can come with my, maybe we could find another angel and "play" with them. i was a little too hungry when i came accross that angel earlier, i killed her too quickly, i regret that, i would have prefered taking the time to torture her"
he holds her closer within the shelter of his wings "it's been so long since we've hunted together, i've missed having you bymy side when the scent of blood fills the air"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 am

Ember nods lightly, already mostly asleep. Her eyes are closed, her head tilted gently to the right. She won't sleep long, about five to ten minutes, but it'll have been enough and she'll be ready to be far more active. And possibly woo some low demon into keeping tabs on that Altus. She didn't like him, and he came across as very non-demon to her. Mostly because of how he'd carried himself.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm

roune holds her closely as he kisses her forehead. as he watches her starting to fall asleep he raises the arm that's been around her waist up to her neck, he lightly holds onto the inverted cross at her neck and turns it so he can look at the beautiful gemstone from every angle while thinking to himself "it's an impressive gem, and a fine possession, but not nearly as nice as it's owner"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Ember moves just a little, waking. She doesn't open her eyes. "The white sapphire is the only one I remembered though. That jeweler had quite a few more that I'm not sure that you have." Now she opens her eyes, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 pm

roune smiles as his finger moves from the jewel to trace the edge of the artery in her neck, running his nail lightly over the flesh, but hard enough that he can feel the pulse of her blood flowing so close "eventually i'll have them all, i'll have everything. i'm greed, and everything everywhere will belong to me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Ember shivers a little, reminded again how simple it'd be for him to destroy her. "I know. But I mentioned it because I thought it'd be better if we went to get them soon before the mortal athorities get there. I may have... left a mess. And one or two of those gems would be destroyed if someone didn't get them first." She licks her lips just a little. "It was such a pity that his girl had to show up... such a delicious pity." She mmm's and plants a kiss on his chin.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 pm

roune smiles at the thought of rare gems for the taking, then his smiles grows even wider when she mentions the girl "you do know the things i like the very most my love, such the temptress. offering me riches, and maybe we can even come accross some humans to "play" with"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Ember chuckles lightly, grinning. "Maybe we'll even get lucky and run into an angel in disguise to "play" with." She twists in his arms, raising on the tips of her toes to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

roune holds her close against him as he kisses her back "i hope so, i'd love to get another angel so soon. but whether we can find a human or an angel i hope we can find a female, i love hearing them scream and cry much more. a female voice full of pain and fear, and her eyes flooding with despair are my very favorite things" he pulls her tight and kisses her deeper "except for you of course dear lust, there's nothing i want more then you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 am

Ember nods in complete agreement, then kisses him back. "Mmm, you really don't play fair my love." She starts backing away, planning to lead him to the jeweler.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

roune chuckles as he folds his wings back behind him "i'm a demon, i would be ashamed if i were to play fair, and it's much more fun to do everything i can to make you mine, though i'm sure your incredible beauty and appeal are adding to my desire for you"
he bows with a flourish "lead the way milady lust" he grins while still bowing, his head about waist height "sometimes being a follower affords one a great view"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:15 am

Ember grins at him, then takes off.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

roune unfurls his wings causing a small wave of air topass over the ground picking up and pushing dust, then he leaps into the air and starts flapping them to take off and fly after her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home For The Moment   

Back to top Go down

Back Home For The Moment
Page 1 of 1