Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Patrol?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54300

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 am

Altus Prodigium... An enrolled Angelo-Human. Currently, the Archangel was in the midst of routin patrol... Basically, he'd wonder amongst town, investigating certain coincidences that the Demons were afraid of, such as an Angel's glorious presence. They had always put Altus up for this kind of risky job, because 1.) He was a Grunt, nothing more, and possibly something even less to Lucifer's servicemen, and 2.) Was the only one with the greatest courage, whom seemed cold or 'bad' enough to take such risks. Of course, all his personality traits a servant to Lucifer were entirely fake, a guise even. Both his hands were rested within his red trench coat's pockets... And with each step he took, you could hear the clamping of his boots, afterall, others would look at him as your average human, unless they were not human. Looking down on the sidewalk as he continued walking, a girl had been nearby, your average human female. "Excuse me sir..." She said kindly. Altus stood there for a moment, and turned his head in her direction, with his eyes closed. "You seem to wonder around Metal City quite a bit... A-Are you apart of the UFE?" She had asked startlingly, she seemed either excited, scared or sad... Even all the above. "Why would you assume so?" Questioned Altus coldly. "W-Well, it's just... I mean, you seem, really... Serious all the time." Once more the girl spoke with slight sound, and released a kind demeanor. "...I assume you've been observing me?" Stated Altus harshly. "Wh-What?! O-Of course not!" She claimed loudly, blushing a bit, it was apparent he had interested her. "Your sword is beautiful." She said loudly, trying to change the subject of her own embarrassment. "Ah." Replied Altus briefly. "Y-You know, my dad is a blacksmith, sometimes I help'em out! But... Your rapier's material differs from what we use, and we receive resources from around the world. Mind if I ask where you got that sword, Sir?" Asked the girl softly, her voice was able to smoothen storms, it was innocent, quiet, shy and mainly relaxing. "I don't mind... But, I cannot give you an answer, for you wouldn't believe me." Commented the Archangel, Altus. "Would you mind if I walk with you?" The girl asked... To Altus it was strange, being of the Heavenly Kingdom, the trait of love was everywhere, but, in this form, after thousands of years, he hasn't received, or felt it for anyone, not because of a "cold-heart" just because it was never neccessary. "I don't think it's wise for me to allow that, for your own safety that is." Addressed Altus. "I know of these recent incidents! They are creepy for me as well!" She had shouted loudly, with her soft tone, although now, it was of a higher pitch, since she rose her voice. "I am not afraid of the darkness. I go there everyday... Humans lack that ability." Insisted Altus kindly for once, he had spoken as if Humans were of a foreign background, which they were, to him, as an Archangel... But, this girl had no idea. "Well... I-I think I feel safer when I see you come by here." Countered the interested girl. "I apologize, but, following me, is only going to bring further danger, not safety. And don't worry... You're very safe indeed." Noted Altus, realizing that she had a Guardian Angel, the Guardian Angel was an elite warrior, a female. The Guardian Angel had smiled after Altus's comment. "W-Wait! Please don't go! I'll just continue to be curious! May I at least have your name?!" Shouted the girl, in one, last, desperate attempt to further her knowledge of the Archangel in disguise. Altus stopped walking, for he had started only a few seconds earlier. Turning his head back around, he had said slightly. "I'm Altus Prodigium..." Answered Altus apathetically, with a confident tone. "A-Altus...? That is a very beautiful name Altus Prodigium." She had complimented. Then, without Altus even having the desire to ask, she announnced her name. "I'm Natalia Oltra, of the Oltra Forge Company." She giggled after giving off her name. Altus waved goodbye, with his back turned. "Farewell, Natalia." And with that said, he continued walking slowly away... Perhaps she was following him, perhaps she wasn't?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57391

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 am

Ember prowled nearby. Her form lay hidden within her cat-like demon one. She growled lowly at the sight of the Guardian Angel, her fur bristling just a little. She wasn't following Altus, she'd been here first, headed back to the jeweler's place. She began to move on, silently. Her wings were completely hidden at this time, she pausing and purring at a young boy. She sat down when he began petting her.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:56 am

Altus immediately sensed a strong, dark, presence... Something full of Sin, a Sin itself most likely... But, he would be in no danger... And nor would Natalia, for, she had an elite Guardian Angel, only meant and trained for combat, and the protection of a single individual. Eventually, Altus turned around the corner of a block, and had noticed a wolf-cat like figure... It was devious, and bore much ability... Luring boys towards it. If it was a sin, it was Lust, for everyone, and everything would desire to be near her, as close as they can be, whether she appeared ugly or not, monster or humanoid... "Ahh... So the wench is amongst my presence once more. And, it appears you don't have Greed to protect or support you..." Addressed Altus knowingly. He noticed the boy, still attracted to her forms soft fur, Altus would've been drawn into it easily, if it weren't for his Archangel training. Ignoring the boy, because she didn't seem like she planned to kill a child, Altus spoke up, "Why are you here, beauty, or are you the beast?" He had asked, everything he said, had been supported by the idea of the beast being Lust, he knew, only because he had seen that form once before. Altus waited for her to respond, or react, and kept his hands within his pockets once more... He bore an irritable facial expression, it was all apart of his guise.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 am

Ember only purred, though her tail moved slightly with displeasure. At this, the child ran off. Ember heaved herself to all fours, watching the boy. "Aww, now look what you did. He was a good petter too..." She twitched her tail once more and let out a disappointed sigh. "I hate coming up here, damn itchy bugs... think you could help me out?" She turned her head and tried scratching at her back with her long canines, growling with frustration.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 am

Apparently, the boy had ran off... The boy must've been of a high spiritual force, because Humans capable of seeing Angels and Demons, or anything that falls in between the two, were incredible indeed... "I apologize... But, don't you get enough attenttion as it is?" Replied Altus sarcastically, knowing the answer, seeing her, for what she had resembled the most, Lust. She had asked for help, another way the Master of Seduction lures others in. "I would never be lured towards you so simply... Explain why you're on the surface anyways?" Questioned Altus curiously... HIs arms now folded waiting for a response from the devious Nephilim/Demon...
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:24 am

Ember moved towards him. "I'm up here after a few objects. I'm not trying to lure, suduce, or tempt anyone right now. I just want to stop the damn itching. I'm asking nicely, please help me out with this." She thought for a bit. "I could even get you a higher rank if you helped me, please?" She sat on her haunches, letting out a soft mrow.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 am

Altus had felt he was being lured in... But, she had seemed more serious this time. Altus etched calmly towards the wolf-cat beast, known as Lust. "I don't give a damn about your kindness towards me... I only desire the rank I deserve... Pull anything on me, and I won't hesistate to defend myself." Shouted Altus as he walked closer and closer, now, his arms outside of their fold, in the open, mocking his movements. Altus drew nearer, and nearer... He had finally reached her. "Alright, where would you like me to scratch the cursed itch you have?" Asked Altus curiously... He made it appear as if he wasn't even listening to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 am

Ember gestured at a spot about midway down her back. "There. Pray tell, what is this rank you deserve?"
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 am

Altus continued lightly softening her fur, but, at the same time scratching her itch, which was slightly akward... Altus felt like a Grunt, felt as if he was at his place in Hell, satisfying the "great" Sin, Lust. She hadn't spoken much, but, it was most likely due to her relaxation. Strangely, as he smoothly petted her fur, it was desirable, as if each time he followed the curve of her back, it drew him further, further in... It was difficult at this point resisiting her 'fallen' aura, but, he continued resisting the best he could. Without realizing she had spoken, it finally popped into his head. "O-Oh... The rank I deserve?" Thought Altus, reminding himself to remain in his guise, a cold-hearted, independant individual. "I deserve at least 2nd Lieutenant rank, i'm tired of being ruled over by meager demons, whos aura is all the same..." Addressed Altus arrogantly, of course, it was all apart of his guise as a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 am

Ember allowed herself to purr. "Mmm, thank you. 2nd Lt... I think I can sway that."
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:56 am

Just the seducing tone of her voice as he had smoothly rubbed his hands along her spine made him sting with desire... In this human male body, he felt weak, tainted by a demonic force... The very force he was soothing. He'd love to protest, but, it was getting harder and harder for him to stop pleasuring the sin, Lust. Getting slightly back into his mindset, he had spoken up, "Ahh, yes... Second Lieutenant... Thank you." All his words were startled and not in your average tone, and speed, he was drawn in. A light in the back of his mind had begun brightening. "Do not allow Lust to sway you... Remember Altus, you're Diligence. You are to remained focused on the task, not the pleasure. You must avoid Lust's allure, she is continually drawing you in, without yourself even realizing it..."Spoke God in his deep tone, softly... His voice was coming from no where, just mentally, within Altus's mind. With his words... He had finally gotten back in shape, although, if it weren't for him being one of the 7 Heavenly Virtues, perhaps Lust would only lead him further from even God himself. Altus jumped back suprisingly. "You wench! Drawing me in so easily...Hmph." As he now stood a few feet away from her, it was official, the petting would stop. "I best receive that promotion..." Added Altus, hoping he'd be able to trust her word.
Back to top Go down
Moon Flower

Yen : 54226

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:12 am

"Calling my sister a wench? How dare you? She ought not give you that rank. Most would've been pleased to be ask by her to help with that itch." Envy chuckled as she walked nearer to the two of them. "Ready sis? Time to lose an arm!" With these words, Envy pulled a dagger from it's sheathe.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:15 am

(OOC: Isn't it a bit late to join this thread? Neutral Oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Moon Flower

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

(OOC: I don't think it is... uh...)
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins
roune archleone

Yen : 56559

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:22 am

(ooc: if every threads ends on the first page they're never going to go anywhere >.>)
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 am

Ember growled, standing and shifting to a more human form. "Damnit Envy. You'll get the rank Altus, mind excusing us for a bit?"

(ooc: it's not too late)
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

(OOC: Well, it's what? 8 posts later? That is pretty late, but, again, it's not a difficulty. No more spamming in this thread please. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Moon Flower

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 am

(OOC: Can we get back to the RP?)
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

(OOC: Sorry, I apologize Ember and Moon Flower. That was rude of me... I hadn't noticed that Ember posted, so, I had posted out of character. Please forgive me, and lets get back into character. Neutral )

Altus thought for a moment... Whom is that? She has quite the devious aura amongst her... Possibly just as tainted as Lust and Greed, could she possibly be a Deadly Sin?! I'm at a disadvantage... I best proceed carefully. Thought Altus deeply. "I'm merely stating what your sister truly is to me... You seem to admire her somewhat... Or, perhaps you envy her?" Questioned Altus, realizing her admiration, and having just as devious aura as a Deadly Sin, suspected she was one of them, most likely Lust. Altus smirked, not afraid of the wench and her sister. "What is the point of having a rank, if the person who can get it for you is killed?" Asked Altus confidently, claiming that at least one of the Deadly Sins would die by his blade, if they choose to pursue attacking him. "But... I suppose it can't be helped. Hmph." Altus drew his rapier, holding it masterfully. He aimed the point at Lust's sister, Envy. "I'll dispose of the weakling first..." Taunted Altus sharply, he waited for their response, or reactions... Taunting, being arrogant, ect... That was all apart of his masterful guise, a Demon with a unique Aura, and a unique Sword.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 am

(OOC: Posting order, Lust, Altus, Envy. That order will begin now.)
Back to top Go down
Moon Flower

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:57 am

Envy scowled. "Damn wannabes. My only quarrel is with Lust. And I won't kill her, just maim the woman. God knows she's earned it. Just her left arm, that's all I want." Envy twirled the dagger, then lunged at Lust, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 am

Ember spread her wings, leaping up into the air. "Not now, not here. Altus helped me out, though he called me a wench. And I promised him a higher rank. Later Envy, back by the river. I have things to do and people to eat. Altus, if you could, the boy from before, track him down for me and keep an eye on him? I want to know more..." She began walking, headed off.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 am

"Hmph... So now, i'm dedicated to you, wench? I suppose i'll keep an eye on the child." Replied Altus, before she had left. Altus kept his blade drawn, for Envy hadn't yet left the scene, like her older sister. "Do not disturb my duties wench the second..." Commanded Altus, even as a subordinate it showed arrogance, and perhaps courage, but, over his head courage. Darting forward, he was planning on simply ignoring Envy, and skipping past her to be prominent with his duties as the subordinate to the 7 Deadly Sins. "Move wench the second!" Ordered Altus as he charged forward, he would strike her if she didn't move... And it would evelope into a fight scene. So, he continued running, attempting to catch up with the boy as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Moon Flower

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:26 am

"Wench the second, how fucking original of you." Envy growled, then turned and left.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:42 am

(OOC: Whoa... No cursing, remember... Unless this site is only open to ages 13+ you shouldn't be saying such a word...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Patrol?   The Patrol? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Patrol?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: