Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

following lust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins

Yen : 36459

PostSubject: following lust   Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 am

roune grumbled in annoyance as he lands in an alley where hopefully no one will see him before his wings are away. he steps out of the alley and looks around, hoping to catch sight of ember, he had followed her out of hell but he'd lost her as they entered the city, now he had no idea where she had gotten to. fortunately roune knows this area, a favorite hunting ground of his, the alley he landed in was inbetween two abandoned buildings, one being a restaurant.
as he sighs with annoyance at having lost track of lust he sees a young girl walking on the sidewalk and coming closer, making a quick check he makes sure that no one is near then steps in front of the girl "ma'am, can you please help me catch a cat, i was watching her for my sister and she got sick. i was bring her to the vet but she leaped out ofmy arms and ran off down this street and into the alley. it's too big for me to block all of it i need some one to help, please help, my sister won't forgive me for losing her first pet"he grins as the girl simply nods her head then moves into the alley "she's only 17, maybe 18. the ones this young are so easy too fool, is it fate or ironic that they taste and scream the best, or fate?"
roune slides behind her soundlessly and claps his hand to her mouth, stifling her scream, he quickly pulls her down the alley and throws open the door into the resteraunt's kitchen, then drags her to the nearby, empty, walk-in refridgerator. he tosses her against the back wall as he slams the door shut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins

Yen : 37291

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 am

Ember had known that Greed would likely get lost, so she had a ghost flame (a flame that wouldn't be visible to any that were human) in the form of a cat patrolling the city. The ghost flame found him, and waited outside the door, meowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternity.forumcanadien.org
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 am

roune takes on his demon form as the door closes, enjoying the look and scream of fear as she she's part of his real form in the fading light. the darkness is no problem for him as he lashes out with his tail, slashing a line from her right hip up to her left shoulder. it cuts away her shirt but he doesn't really care about that, his pleasure comes from the fresh screams of pain and fear as blood wells up in the long shallow wound left by the spike at the tip of his tail. he grabs her arms and pins them to the back wall, holding her wrists with the mouths on his palms right over her veins.
he starts lightly biting into her wrists, just enough to start a low steady blood flow as a thought occurs to him. he brings his tail up again and starts to carve the letters of his name into her flesh, just under her chest "you're going to bear my name, you're going to be my servant, the human disciple of greed, do you understand human? tell me your answer and your name"
he lifts her head with his tail so he can look into her eyes, even if she can't see him "i.....understand....my...name is..lia"
roune lets go of her right arm and brings his thumb to his mouth, he cuts the skin on the top of his thumb the presses it into the woundon her wrist "you're tainted with demon blood now slave, you belong to me. you will serve me and i will always be able to find you"
he lets go of her and she falls down to the ground crying as he walks out, returning to human form in mid stride, pleased that he has a new possession
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:23 am

The ghost flame meows, looking up at roune. It's gaze is drawn to the girl and it tilts it's head in question, obviously wanting to know if it needs to cauterize the girl's wounds
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 am

roune smiles down at her, then looks back at lia "she'll probably survive, i didn't inflict any severe wounds, but cauterizing her wounds would make sure she survives, it would be appreciated"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:06 am

The kitten nods, padding silently to brush itself against each of the girl's wounds, eliciting a few more screams. That done the kitten mews at him, twitching it's tail, then sitting and grooming itself.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 am

roune crouches down andpets thelittle fire kitten, paying no attention to the burning, he even scratches between her ears "so are you going to show me where the real one is or do i have to keep looking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 am

The kitten purrs, arching against his palm, then it widens to form a portal on the ground. The portal leads straight to Ember's recently finished home, the half demon grinning up at roune. "I'm here, with your gems. I'll explain shortly, come on." She reaches up, offering him her hand. "Is the girl coming?"
Back to top Go down
roune archleone

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 am

roune smiles at ember throught the portal, then looks back at lia who's seemingly passed out "i have no need of her at the moment, and a human shouldn't be in the crimson city. she has some of my blood in her veins now, i can find her if i need to"
he turns back to ember and steps into the protal, taking her hand as he does "you're the one i want to be with right now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: following lust   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 am

Ember nods and half pulls him through the portal, closing it soon after. The kitten reforms, staying in the metal city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: following lust   

Back to top Go down

following lust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: