Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Haunting Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinali

Rinali

Yen : 54590

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Rinali fell through the portal and onto the warm sand of a beach. She knew she was back on Earth due to the cool breeze. She turned over onto her back and winced as the sand covered her wounded arm. She sighed. Her wounds would heal. They always did. She groaned as she struggled to sit up, but her wings pulled her back down. She closed her eyes and sighed, wishing her wings would return to their dormant form. And they did. They vanished at will, leaving her shoulder blades bare. She stood up, wiping the sand off her arm and looked out into the sea. This place made her recall things she hoped to forget: her mother's face; her father's almost unwilling abandonment; being chased out of paradise; and everything up to that point. She inhaled the saltine scent and began to sing.

(OOC: Here's the song))
Back to top Go down
http://reizna.livejournal.com
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54600

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

(OOC: Well... Although it may be ironic... I hope you don't mind me posting here?)

A couple hours ago, Altus had been scourged by the flames of Hell... Oblivion. Due to the stress of simply being in the Seeker's presence, Altus just had to leave such a place, his shelter was uncomfortable, and he disliked the aura all over the World of Worlds. So, going on 'leave' for a few hours, he had chosen to ascend into the surface of Earth, through River Styx, which he had done easily... Since it was the common in-and-out trail of that realm. Unlike Hell, Heaven wasn't bound to Earth, this is why Hell was a parasite, because it enrolled as a burden to Earth, while Heaven looked down, helping Earth, guiding it... It was strange, but, it had meaning in a sense. The most notable peaceful place on Earth, where there were less amounts of intrusions by Demons, and other supernaturally dangerous beings, was the Beach, which is why he had gone there. Of course, he was only looking out, from the boardwalk on all the happy peace-loving humans, running around, swimming, talking, eating and drinking. It was a nice scene. Altus heard someone from behind him, there was a rustle in the bushes. "Hm? Who's there?" He demanded they come out, as he spun around, and reached for his Rapier's hilt... It was only Natalia, she had popped out of the brush. "Altsu!" She shouted, with a big smile. "N-Natalia! Did you follow me again?!" Questioned Altus angirly. "...Maybe." She said softly. Altus simply huffed, and hunched himself in "no suprise". Gaining posture once more, he stood tall. She had come out with her casual clothing, which, was normally a school uniform, she must've been what? Only 17... Possibly younger. She had long brown hair, and violet eyes, she was slender... And her Spirit was pure, it'd attract any desireable Demon, but, fortunately... In this place, Demons couldn't stand the more 'peaceful' or 'unified' aura and demeanor coming from everyone. "Well silly... Do you plan on swimming?!" She had asked loudly. Altus was puzzled... "Hmm? Well... I don't know. I'm not prepared." Replied Altus unfortunately. "I am!" She replied loudly, taking off her school uniform immediately, she had a two-piece, a bikini. Altus's eyes widened, and he blushed, turning his head slightly, facing those others at the Beach. I won't allow this Human bodies average, human emotions to take hold of me, resist... Thought Altus worriedly, with his head turned, facing the beach. "Um... Altus!?!? Well?! Lets get you a bathing suit!" She demanded happily. Altus turned his face again, now facing her. "Um... I currenrty don't have the currency..." He said silently. "Haha! That sounded funny! Don't worry, I do!" She forcefully gripped the collar of his long, red, trench coat, and began dragging him towards the store nearby, it was on the Beach. "How embarrassing... Isn't it odd when a female helps you pick out a bathing suit?" Thought Altus out loud, it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear... But, he had just been irrittated, puzzled, because he normally saw human males being more 'independant' so-to-speak, which, he wasn't agreeing with, or wasn't apart of... It was simply a thought...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 pm

(OOC: Haha, that’s fine.)

Rinali kicked off her shoes and stepped along where the waves crashed into the beach. It felt nice after being in an arid place before arriving. She walked along the seashore, still singing. “Aimo aimo, Neder luche, Noyna millia, Endel prodea, Photomy. Koko wa attacka na umi dayo.” She remembered her mother teaching this song to her. It was once said it was a love song, but now…Rinali wasn’t quite sure. She heard this tune whenever she called upon the voices of the deceased Nephilim to aid her in combat. It caused some of her opponents to go crazy. But here on this beach, the tune was completely harmless. It was a normal song when she sang it in her human persona. She continued singing to pass the time until she reached the town in the distance. She could see its boardwalk now. It wasn’t that far. “Luray Lureia, Sora o maw hibari wa namida. Luray Lureia, Omae wa yasashi midori no ko.” She repeated the lyrics over and over, wondering how she sounded. Singing was never her forte, but she would open her mouth and the notes would come out. Her past friends had said she was decent. She trusted them until their dying breaths. After a while, she reached her destination and started to walk up the stairs to the boardwalk. She looked down at her clothes. Rinali figured people would stare. She needed to get clothes at least make her look like she fit in or at least something to cover her scratches. She shrugged her shoulders. She didn’t have any money to buy anything. She sighed and turned, walking back down the stairs and headed back to the shoreline. “Aimo aimo, Neder luche, Noyna millia, Endel prodea, Photomy. Koko wa attacka na umi dayo.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

There was singing in the distance now... It was harmonic... And brought peace into Altus's mind. Soothing him entirely, he didn't know where it was coming from... Aside from this daze of delight... Natalia, the girl who was once shy around Altus, was literally dragging him with her own strength, forcefully, to the store nearby. People were obviously staring, but it was to be expected. I never realized she was so strong... Thought Altus to himself. Eventually, they reached the store... She had let go of her grip, and Altus had clumbsily collapsed back first against the ground, getting back up, pretty quickly. She began examining the bathing suits. "Well, which one do you like, Altus?" She had asked softly. Altus stood up, rubbing his head, for the back of it was hurting a bit. "Did you simply ignore the action you had just done...?" Asked Altus, not focused on the bathing suits. "Hmm?" She replied, with a puzzled facial expression. "...Nevermind." Replied Altus quietly. "So... Which bathing suit would you like?" Natalia Oltra asked. "Well... To be honest, I could care less, as long as it serves its purpose." He said calmly. "Alright, sir, i'll buy that one!" She then pointed to a violet bathing suit with a random assortment of poke'dots in all kinds of strange colors... It was torture, but, Altus didn't value how others thought of him, since, he wasn't very judgemental himself... Without looking at the bathing suit, he just nodded his head in agreement. "Alright, here you go ma'am!" Replied the storekeeper, exchanging the bathing suit, for Natalia's yen. "Alright, here you are Altus!" Altus turned around witnessing the bathing suit, it didn't bother him, but, it wasn't as if he liked it either. "Hmph... I suppose so." He had grabbed the bathing suit, and then walked away into a nearby clothing exchange, where you change your clothes, behind a curtain, reinforced by a small little room. Natalia waited outside in her own bathing suit. In roughly 40 seconds, Altus had got changed... Walking out without his red trench coat, skinny jeans, boots, vest, plating, ect... Only this one bathing suit, they were like boxers... It was uncomfortable, as if he was revealing his body to others, but he could get used to it, since it was normal in this World of Worlds. Carrying all his clothing, and still keeping his strap on, with the Rapier in it, he walked towards Natalia. "So... Where do I place my clothing?" Altus asked curiously. "Thats alot of clothes!" Natalia responded randomly. "Oh... And um... I hadn't thought of that... I placed my clothing in this bag..." She said, blushing, she had been embarrassed, Altus was standing there, practically bare with 'boxers' revealing a slender figure of his own, as he stood in front of her, he still wore his Pendant, and it was very visible, but, tightly around his neck. "I'll try to fit everything in my bag." She replied. Taking his things, and stuffing them in her bag, it barely fit, and due to some of the plating, was piercing her bag, it must've been heavy as well, she was sweating, but, didn't say anything about needing help. Being as generous as he was... Altus offered her his hand, to take the bag, and strap it around his upper torso. She had nodded, with a smile, and handed the bag to him, then, he strapped it around his chest, he'd carry it while they were here... "You wanna go swimming?" She asked blatantly. "U-Um, sure..." Replied Altus, he hadn't been swimming in thousands of years, and forgot how to swim... So, he'd stay in the shallow parts of the water.

As they approached the beach, the singing once more continued in the distant. It was relaxing, even to Natalia, who had been hyper earlier. It was a soft, decent voice... Ironicaly familiar. For now, Altus and Natalia as well as the rest of the beach had ignored it, but, let its pleasurable shockwave smoothly pass them by. Altus placed the bag down, a few feet away from where they'd begin swimming. Natalia had already been in the water splashing around, and giggling, enjoying the nice feeling of water alter the sense of 'touch'. It had appeared enjoyable to Altus, and he had walked in there, just, more calmly... Right when he got in there Natalia had splashed him rapidly with ocean water. "N-Natalia!" He said, puzzled by why she was doing this, she continued. Then she jumped back, and let the water take her away gently. Altus lost sight of her, and she popped up behind him. "Boo!" She said cheerfully, this had startled Altus, and before he could turn around to face here, she had tackled him, forcing him, face first, into the cold water. In a flash, he had popped up from the water, his light brown hair, now a darker shade due to the water and now moppy and wet... Along with his skin. Natalia had already been wet, but, she embraced it. At first, it felt a little strange to Altus, but, soon enough he'd embrace it as well... Afterall, water was one of the gloriest things to happen in Earth. Natalia continued splashing him, then diving, then scaring him, then tackling, Altus hadn't responded to any of those actions, but, he liked the playful feeling. The hymn of that soothing song, was still in the back of his head...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Rinali inhaled deeply. Her voice stopped, but she could still hear the hymn in her head. It was a sweet one. She strolled along the beach, humming the rest of the song. Sometimes, the words would slip out of her mouth. People stared at her, wondering if she was the voice from earlier. Some assumed so while others didn’t. Rinali didn’t really care. She just hoped that the demons wouldn’t come here, not to a place where everyone was having fun. The day was normal. It had a peaceful overtone. She wouldn’t forgive anyone who broke the peace. Everyone including this world needed the rest, she believed. Most of these humans don’t know about the war. I hope it can be kept that way. She thought to herself. The people playing at the beach looked so happy and carefree. Ignorance was bliss. Rinali believed this. Those people were lucky, more lucky than they’d ever know. “Aimo, aimo…” Then, she suddenly trailed off when she could have sworn she saw a familiar face. “Neder luche…
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 am

While Altus was standing in the shallow part of the water, Natalia had plopped up from the depths, and heavily wrapped her legs around, and atop his shoulders... She was heavy, and he had lost his balance... It was confusing whatever she was doing. "Look! Look! Let's go get'em!" She ordered pointing at a young man, carrying a girl around his shoulders... Apparently, the young man had came closer to Altus at first. "W-What do I do?!" Questioned Altus worriedly. "Just bring me closer to her, and we'll attempt knocking eachother off our lifters shoulders! Haha!" She said with a chuckle at the end of her speech. The young man smirked as he got closer to Altus. "Prepare yourself dude!" Declared the young man. Dude...? Thought Altus calmly. Then, the two girls locked hands, and began struggling to knock the other off. "N-Natalia... My shoulders, when you move, it hurts a bit..." He stated softly. "Bleh! Be a man Altus!" She ordered. Such a change in personality... I suppose she feels we've developed a bond? Thought Altus kindly, in his head. Suddenly, the song being sung earlier had popped back into Altus's ears, and the others... But, they ignored it, looking at it as ordinary singing, while in the midst of the 'water battle'... But, it had struck Altus, perhaps because he was paranormal? Shaking a bit, he had dropped Natalia and they both crashed into the water. Natalia rose up from the depths first. "Altus!!" She cried. "S-Sorry... You were pretty heavy." Replied, the Archangel. "Gahh! Are you calling me fat?!" She yelled. "N-No!! Of course not!" Pleaded Altus innocently. "Mmhhmm!" She replied, cuffing her arms. The song... Where is it coming from...? Thought Altus deeply. Altus turned, and had thought he witnessed a familiar face. N-No, it can't be her...He clarified in disbelief, then, his glance edged offward... Now back into enjoying his time with Natalia.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:38 am

She watched the chicken fight. It was entertaining to see young adults play around these days. Most of the ones she had encountered thought they were too cool for those games. A smile crossed her lips. It looked like the team with the familiar face lost. She masked her aura enough to make it look like she was human. Even if it was him, he wouldn’t say anything. There was a girl with him. There was no need to make the pretty girl there jump to conclusions. She wouldn’t even say a word of hello. Who knew if he would see her as a friend or foe? There was a great risk. She didn’t want to break the peace. It wouldn’t be fair for everyone else. Couples started to glance at her when she sang her tune. It was romantic or maybe soothing to the soul, but to any other paranormal race, the song would find it odd. Then, her throat hurt. She cleared her throat and rested her voice for a while. “Whoever is sick of the song can finally be happy. It can stop haunting them.” She said. But there was a couple who walked toward her. The young woman --- a young teenager, came up to her. “That was a nice song, but I didn’t understand what you were saying. What language was it?” Rinali shrugged her shoulders, replying. “It’s a dead language. It’s more like glibberish now. My mother told me it used to be a love song.” The teenage girl smiled and nodded, muttering a word of thanks before walking off with her date. Rinali watched them as they disappeared, walking and laughing, teasing each other. Happiness is a fleeting thing, knowing mine has come and gone eons ago. I wish you two the best. Rinali turned away and sat on the ground, watching the other people play in the ocean. Her emerald eyes looked beyond the horizon. And where would heaven be?
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:55 am

Altus was getting a bit tired, after spending 10 or 15 minutes in the water, enjoying it playfully, as all normal teenaged humans would, supposedly. The familiar aura kept releasing itself, it was too familiar to ignore. Altus turned, only to realize who that truly was it was Amiel, the hybrid... He had met her in Hell, but, she seemed collected as she was resting along the shoreline. "E-Excuse me, Natalia." He had pleaded, walking away slowly. Natalia was puzzled, but, she kept an eye out on where Altus was going, from afar observing him. To her, he had gone to another young woman, and due to that, she felt a bit jealous, but simply stood there, swimming in the water, observing Altus's position. As he got nearer and nearer to Amiel, he had a curious look on his face. "A-Amiel, is that you?" Asked Altus knowingly, it was her aura which stook out. Altus took a seat next to her position, and he could tell she had been observing the horizon. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Asked Altus, revealing a kind demeanor, most likely him being himself, he quickly masked it. "Excuse me for my wetness... The waters are actually enjoyable, no wonder Humans tend to come here often." Added Altus softly. "Why aren't you enjoying the waters for yourself?" He asked. "You and I, are afterall... Far more superior then these Humans, it's right to have some reservation." He had asked, and examined. Then he sat there observantly, not looking at Amiel, but, the horizon. In the distance Natalia was watching, she had become jealous officially, but, she was kind-hearted, and wouldn't disturb them... Acting as if nothing was wrong, she simply swam about peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 am

”I don’t have clothes to play in.” She replied in her as a matter of fact tone. “It looks like the human over there was tempting you there.” Rinali said, chuckling a little bit while she cocked her head in the girl’s direction. It was just a joke. Rinali hoped he would take it as such. She didn’t think Altus’s ‘date’ liked her. Jealous, maybe? She figured. Rinali wasn’t in her league. Plus, she was a million times older than she. She shrugged her shoulders. “And besides, I liked singing.” She glanced at Altus, who was staring off into the horizon. “I apologize, but did my singing bother you? It tends to do that to demons and angels alike.” She then recalled her experiences of singing those lyrics in demon mode. Almost of the humans in the vicinity went crazy. She was lucky this time - that she was in her human mode.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 am

"Ahh... I had forgotten. Humans use bathing suits in order to swim... It's ignorant of me, but, through ignorance comes wisdom I suppose..." He had said looking out into the horizon still. Amiel had mentioned Natalia tempting Altus... This immediately caused Altus to blush. "D-Don't such things... I'm not human, I won't allow such emotions to interfere with me in this shell." Replied Altus embarrassingly, his eyes widened for a moment... Truly, she had been tempting him it seemed, Altus realized this, but, allowed this human shell he was in, to embrace it, instead of avoid it... Something strictly forbidden normally. "Well... For me specifically, your singing was distracting, or bothersome... But, nonetheless it wasn't damaging, it was actually harmonic... I'll try not to let such "goody goody" tunes to float throughout my mind. Hmph." He said, changing his attittude without her even realizing it, now, focused more on his guise. "Why do you ask? How come it does such actions to spiritual beings?" Questioned Altus curiously... He stood there, now, his grey eyes glancing at hers.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 am

“It’s a song of the Nephilim. Behind it, I think there’s a kind of ancient spell which causes some of the listeners to go insane. That’s what my mother once told me.” Rinali leaned back and lay in the sand. She winced when the sand entered the open wound. She clutched the scratches from the cat demon and rolled over to her side, facing away from Altus. She wanted to change the subject, away from her mother. “Altus, you’re a demon, aren’t you?” She recalled something. When she mentioned the girl tempting him, he shied away from it, embarrassed. “Don’t demon feed off desires and temptations?” She had forgotten that Altus was not an ordinary demon - but one with an unusual aura.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Causes others to go insane... How powerful... Thought Altus calmly, in his head. She had mentioned her mother, something she did often around Altus, perhaps she was more open when speaking about family, because, Altus's aura was unlike other demons, for he wasn't a demon at all, he was an Archangel, one of the very few. "...Who is your mother?" Asked Altus. Blushing he had turned his face the opposite direction when she turned her body the opposite direction. "I-If you don't mind me asking, that is..." He said shyly. Amiel had questioned whether Altus was a demon, and supported her questioning, because most demons feed into temptations and desires. "I personally, would rather not waste my time feeding off from the weak. Hmph... I'd love to feed off of those whom are supposed to be much greater then I... It'll put them back in their place." Replied Altus confidently, within his guise. "I don't have any respects for demons who serve Lucifer so loyally... I especially dislike demons, such as the wench, Lust... She claims to be of neutrality, and doesn't like senseless killing, but, she is a hypocrite... I believe she had gotten Demons to build her some kind of castle within Crimson City... Her spouse is Greed, she far too deep into Hell's domain to be neutral, she's a liar... Even worse, once more, a hypocritical wench!" Claimed Altus spitefully, he had added hatred into his tone, it was all amongst his guise. He then sat there, once more facing the horizon, his back against a sandy wall, his knees up, and his bottom surfaced confortable on the sand...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 pm

My mother.. He was asking about her. She sighed. Well, she might as well. "My mother was born a Nephilim in a union between an angel and a human. She was one of the few in the beginning. Being born a fallen angel, she had some of the heavenly magic. Her name was Philomela, I think. It meant 'friend of song'." Rinali sighed and listened to the rest of Altus's dialogue. She didn't like this Lust person he spoke of. It was obvious that she was one of the Seven Deadly Sins. It was ironic for her to declare her neutrality, but served in hell. "If you had the chance and the power, would you overthrow her? You despise her that much."
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Amiel had explained her mother to Altus... "That certainly is strange... It's forbidden for Angels to interbreed with humans... If they do so, they are cast away, bound to Earth, and beneath it..." Replied Altus in a sad tone... His gaze now looking downward, at the sand, instead of the horizon. Now, Amiel had broughten up Lust, and Altus cringed his fist tightly... Holding in his anger, through his guise. "I would never enroll as Lust... But, if I had the chance, I would kill her... I don't desire to be a Deadly Sin, although they are elite, they are blinded by at least one trait, and since the trait isn't a 'glorious' one... It doesn't seem too keen to me." Explained Altus sternly, still, with the thought of Lust in his mind. "The two of them, Lust and Greed put together, are relevant, and an even deadlier threat to their own kin and others... Perhaps even Lucifer himself. But, I wouldn't mind Lucifer being destroyed... He makes Demons worthless... What kind of purpose, is one that feeds on something else? I'm far beyond that..." Addressed Altus softly, still looking down on the sand. Peaking at Natalia for a moment, he had noticed she was enjoying herself, because a few other teenagers had gathered around her, and they were playing some sort of game involving a beach ball, and hitting it, hoping it will land on one side of the water or the other, it was a division between two teams... Altus smiled at the sight of it, but, it was too brief for anyone to witness, he then turned, facing the sand once more, looking down on the world.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Rinali sat up, bending one of her legs and placed her chin on her knee. Taking a side glance at Altus, she hugged her knee closer to her chest. His words triggered a lesson she had once learned. It wasn't her own personal dogma, but something she might have agreed with at one point of her life. "If Lucifer was destroyed, Heaven would win the war. But then, what are the humans to believe if all the evils in the world are gone?" She paused and breathed. "They would have no need to have a belief in a god if there is no evil to be saved from." She recalled the story of Garden of Eden before it was destroyed. If the forbidden fruit was not consumed, the world wouldn't have been the way it was. She looked toward the humans who played in the water. "If the morning star had not fallen from grace, this world would have been much different."
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 am

Altus listened to her speak of Lucifer's death... "If all the evils in the world are gone... Ironically, it'd make others believe more strongly of God. Afterall, they have alot of faith in him at the current day, praying that these mysterious, wrong-doings they can't comprehend will be over with... So, if all these wrong-doings are gone, I personally, think that others would have a stronger loyalty to God... And, all evil would be dead and gone, for, it is the demon which tempts the human soul, and darkens the heart." Altus had explained his philosophy on the matter. She had spoken of the morning star, it was interesting, she had alot of Heavenly knowledge. "I'm no better... Afterall, saying that, I suppose I darken others hearts at the moment." Added Altus calmly, he raised his head up, and gazed at the horizon, the sun was about to set, or it had started getting there... It was a nice view from the beach, and, there were less people around them.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am

"Our spiritual presence tends to affect people that way." Rinali reminded when Altus spoke of darkening the hearts of others. She wondered if her presence did that to people as well. She shook her head. She caused some of them to go crazy. Rinali glanced at her two hands. Blood stained those hands once before. She was crazy once upon a time before the seal was placed. She didn't want to go back to that ever. She stood from her place and began to walk toward the seashore. There were less people around and the sun started to set. It was perfect time for the couples to have their romantic walks. These humans...they don't have a care in the world. Rinali thought to herself. In her eyes, they were lucky, luckier than she would ever be. Everyone else had someone, even Altus had someone to a certain degree. As for Amiel Rinali, she only had acquaintances. All those whom she truly called friends were dead and gone. She put her hands together, clasping them to her chest and opened her mouth. She sang it a little slower than she did earlier. "Aimo aimo,Neder luche, Noyna millia, Endel prodea, Photomy. Koko wa attacka na umi dayo.” She paused, "Here is the warm sea."
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm

"Ah... I agree." Replied Altus to her comment. He had started observing the sunset. Eventually, Amiel had begun singing a beautiful tune, the beauty of it was most likely masking a powerful technique... But, at the moment, that hadn't disturbed him oddly enough. Vittoria had begun leaving the water, since, almost everyone else was. "Altus! Lets get going!" She ordered loudly. Humans and their emotions... Thought Altus irritably, it was under his guise, which two him, was like a whole new person. "Farewell Amiel. It's best I get going now... It seems everyone else is leaving, and, I wouldn't want to stick out, and end up being food for the other Demons whom desire me." Explained Altus as he got up from his seating position, he had whiped the sand off his bottom, and stretched tiredly, strange, but, in this human body things were alot different. Altus waved goodbye to Amiel one last time, as he got nearer and nearer to Natalia. Eventually, he had caught up to Natalia, and she had been carrying his things...

Now, they were walking side by side, as the sun began setting, it was uncomfortable for Altus, because, he had heard of such romance amongst humans, and being an Archangel, he couldn't share those same feelings, unless he'd like to be bound to Earth, and beyond... Never to return to Heaven. "So... Who was that?" Asked Natalia carefully, she didn't show any signs of jealousy, but, now, it was alot more curiousity. "A friend." Replied Altus. "Ah, ok. I understand." She said, teasing with Altus's mind. "That is good, I suppose... Stop being so curious... Being such a pain in the ass." He said rudely. "Altus!" She then bonked his head. "Ow! I deserve my freedom as well you know..." He said irritably. "Yeah..Yeah! Lets just go!" She demanded, and continued forward. "Are you going to make me wear this ugly bathing suit all through the walk back to your home?!" He had questioned. "Hmph! Maybe!" She replied strongly, closing her eyes, in a mad manner. "...Gahh, whatever." He replied, as they continued there way, away from the beach, and back to Natalia's place where he'd drop her off, and then leave back into his own, different lifestyle(s)...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Rinali nodded when Altus said his goodbye. She continued staring at the sea. The song was still playing in her head as everyone departed until she was the last one left at the beach. She stepped into the cool waters of the sea. Maybe she should have played a little. She shrugged her shoulders. Maybe, another time. She stepped up and hovered above the sea. Rinali hugged herself, clutching her shoulders as she groaned in pain. Her wings shot out of her shoulder blades and she flapped them once. "Time to go." With a final flap, she took off. She flew higher and higher until she looked like a lone bird to those on the ground. Rinali opened her mouth and sang her song. The wind would either carry it around or mute it. It was for the wind to decide.

[OOC: Now, it's done. I always get the last post. XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Haunting Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting Song   The Haunting Song Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Beach-
Jump to: