Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuki

Yen : 34405

PostSubject: Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

Hi! I'm Yuki-chan and my intro needs to be quick, short and sweet so I can go back to reading about things that's important and I need to know. Okay! Yeah, this is pretty much my intro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinali

Yen : 34480

PostSubject: Re: Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 am

Hey Yuki-chan. Welcome to the forum.

Hope you'll have fun here. =]

And yeah, I find that a little annoying too. But oh well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reizna.livejournal.com
The Revenant

Yen : 34490

PostSubject: Re: Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 am

Yuki-Chan! Very Happy

It's me Angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins

Yen : 37581

PostSubject: Re: Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome to the forum Yuki-chan! Very Happy

The title length thing is annoying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternity.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   

Back to top Go down

Nya! (I find the title length thing annoying, I mean seriously I had to add this cause of the title length thing said title topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Page 1 of 1