Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hard choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki

yuki

Yen : 54215

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am

Probably one of the hardest choices in my life. Choosing what my character should be like:
Angel
Archangel
demon
human
nephilim (I think that's how you spell it)
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54300

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am

You could always be a Hybrid.

Part Nephilim/Demon, or Angel/Demon, or Human/Angel, Human/Demon, ect... Of course, I don't believe there are any Archangel hybrids... Only because you'd have to be a pure Angel in order to become an Archangel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
yuki

yuki

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 am

The Revenant wrote:
You could always be a Hybrid.

Part Nephilim/Demon, or Angel/Demon, or Human/Angel, Human/Demon, ect... Of course, I don't believe there are any Archangel hybrids... Only because you'd have to be a pure Angel in order to become an Archangel.

Yuki likes the suggestions of human/angel or the Angel/demon ^-^ I'll most likely go with the angel/demon idea due to the apperance that my character will look like.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:19 am

Well... Angels serve Heaven. And I don't think Heaven would allow a half-demon amongst its ranks. So, you'd have to be a Nephilim/Demon basically, a fallen Angel, who once served in heaven, but, was probably exiled, or left, because of her other half, a Demon.
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am

The Revenant wrote:
Well... Angels serve Heaven. And I don't think Heaven would allow a half-demon amongst its ranks. So, you'd have to be a Nephilim/Demon basically, a fallen Angel, who once served in heaven, but, was probably exiled, or left, because of her other half, a Demon.

Um..question, How am I suppose to do a template? Aren't they all diffrent? OR are they the same thing exepect with different titles?
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 am

You could choose either one or the other, whichever race you are trying to be... Or, you could take what you don't have from the others template, and add it into the other template. Understand what I mean by that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 am

The Revenant wrote:
You could choose either one or the other, whichever race you are trying to be... Or, you could take what you don't have from the others template, and add it into the other template. Understand what I mean by that? Neutral

no.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins
roune archleone

Yen : 56559

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 am

as far as i know all the templates are the same anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hard choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hard choice   The hard choice Empty

Back to top Go down

The hard choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: OOC Board :: Randomness-
Jump to: