Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

•♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki

yuki

Yen : 54285

•♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

(Pretty much I'm not finished cause I'll more likely change the weapon to something else then keep it the way it is, so.. yeah. ^-^ Also I haven't filled the whole thing out and I still haven't added the pictures)

Name:Natallie
alias:Rose
race:Nephlim/demon
loyalty:neutral
height:5"4

apperance:
Spoiler:

Unlike the picture above, her eyes are actually maroon (redish color) instead of purple, and when are wings are visble, the wings are on her back. One wing is angel like and is a mix of gold and white and some magenta in the white. While the other is bat like and is a mix of black and gold and some red in the black. She usually wears what she is wearing in the picture above. ^-^

notable physical traits:The birthmark on her back a symbol that looks like this:
Spoiler:

Wing span: Uh..normal height? maybe 6 feet?
Wing color:Both wings are a mix of red, magenta, black, white and gold

element:dark nature (for now)

talents:Singing usually cold or sad songs or playing them on her violin. She hardly sings happy things.

personality:Normally happy and sometimes a klutz. Also, there are times when she is cold and sad.

notable personality traits:Being happy.

weapons:
Sang Rouge Brilliant Rose (Shining blood red rose)
short name:Shine Rose Rouge (shine red rose)
A Trident that's a mangenta and black color. (hopefully my measurements are right) The trident is 4 feet long.

name:Rose rouge (red rose)
Pretty much a knife, that has a black and red handle. It has a rose at the edge of the blade, near the handle and there is a spikey like design at the edge of the handle. The blade of the knife is silver colored. The knife, looks like this:
Spoiler:

Accessories:A black, silver chained locket that has a rose that's half white and half black. Also a black violin with a red rose on it.

abilities:

Summon! Rose rouge
This is pretty much her summoning her knife. Well not really since in her violin case there's a chain and on the chain is a charm that looks like her knife, and her knife becomes larger and less charmish when she does this.

Summon! Sang Rouge Brillant Rose
Like her knife, her trident is also a charm on a chain on the inside of her violin case. She pretty much like Rose Rouge, takes off the chain, puts it in her hand and then says, Summon! Sang Rouge Brillant Rose!

Rose petho (A combination of petals and thorns.)
A Technique that was orginally made by her mother. Rose petals comes from Natallie's trident and they turned razor sharp and shoot toward the enemy, then the petals turn into thorns the moment before it hits the enemy. Though the only bad thing about this, is that an enemy could either dodge or change their direction before the petals even hit them. (by the way, based this on Bleach, Byakuya's attack and just added some thorns to it.)

Last edited by yuki on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

•♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

Background: Natallie is the daughter of both a demon and nephilim. Her light purple hair comes from her mother, who is a nephilim and from her father, a demon her dark element. (and if I need to make changes, fire) Natallie's mother, was the orginal Rose and had a lot of her powers based around roses, like how Natallie's weapons and accessories are based around Roses. Natallie, due to her statuse of being half of one thing and half of another was not really able to live anywhere, so now she pretty much lives on earth. Also, Natallie doesn't really remeber her parents, all she knows is that they gave her the locket, her father taught her the violin, one was a demon another was a nephilim and pretty much all of the things I said about them before. Natallie heard a rumor that she has a half brother, who's parent's are her mother and some other guy and that after a situation, her mother left the guy to go with her now father, but Natallie doesn't really belive rumors much since there are rumors about her that's not really true.

Rp sample:Natallie was singing in a forest as she played her violin. She was playing a song about two twins and how due to adults, one was forced to be a queen and the other the servant of the queen and that when they became 14, the queen was excacuted due to the crimes of what she did during her ruling, but the queen isn't really the queen, instead it was the queen's servant, her brother. Natallie then heard something crack. She stopped singing and started to gently play her violin so it would make a low sound.
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:25 am

Oh Yeahhhsss!! I'm done...just waiting for an approval.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 am

Nice app. Darkness is an allowed element, though your app makes it seem like maybe nature would be more fitting. As for the age, there isn't really a clear connection established between human and nephilim or demon ages.
With Rose Petho there'd have to be at least a 1 post charge time, so as to allow the other person a chance to set up a counter or a defense.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
yuki

yuki

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 am

Ember wrote:
Nice app. Darkness is an allowed element, though your app makes it seem like maybe nature would be more fitting. As for the age, there isn't really a clear connection established between human and nephilim or demon ages.
With Rose Petho there'd have to be at least a 1 post charge time, so as to allow the other person a chance to set up a counter or a defense.

Of course the Rose Petho will let someone else counter it. I have been Rping since June 10 of last year and..I think 8 days ago was my anniversary I learned a lot from that long period time. I wasn't trying to make it sound like it was invicible or anything...but if you think about it the changes should slow it down.
I thought I made it obvious since I didn't say that it quickly changed from petals to thorns. The petals have to be near the enemy in order for it to change anyway, and the enemy can dodge it or change directions before the petals even reach them. Soo..

I don't get what you mean by the age..and maybe it should be nature, but not normal nature, dark nature...but since that still falls in the dark category I don't feel like changing it, espically since I've been working on it for..days. More than 3 less than 10. Also for...future ablities that may come I think it's best to leave it at dark. Eh. I'll change it anyway...
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 am

Changed.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED   •♦~Natallie~♦•                                                       FINISHED Empty

Back to top Go down

•♦~Natallie~♦• FINISHED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Information Central :: Soul Analysis Area :: Character Analysis :: Accepted Souls-
Jump to: