Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Somewhere Out There...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

Yen : 34800

PostSubject: Somewhere Out There...   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Altus was sitting alone on a brick wall, which was apart of a home's frontyard... It was nighttime, and he had some time to spare, some alone time with himself... In the distance he could feel the suffering of others, innocence, angels, ect... It was deppressing, for now, he himself couldn't do anything, but, he had sensed it came from Hell. ...Why, why does there have to be suffering, why do powerful spiritual beings have to harm others, instead of help them? I don't understand what is so difficult... Thought Altus calmly in his mind. Cursed... I feel so helpless... I can only listen... I cannot act, what does that make me? A wothless, human shell? Thought Altus, being a Spy was finally getting to him, he had been one for almost a thousand of years. Due to this Human Body, and its human emotions, Altus even ended up shedding a couple tears, as he was out there, alone on Earth, helpless to actually do his 'real' job. He just sat there... Full of realization, and awareness... Altus was merely on the sidelines... Examining, and judging, but, to him, that was a duty... It wasn't supposed to be a shameful deed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com

Somewhere Out There...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: