Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Projects of Ali

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki

yuki

Yen : 54295

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

(OOC: Projects of Ali is actually Ali project. The song that I'm listening to, will be in this topic.
song yuki's listening to Well I am approved,Also the song Natallie is playing is the first one, and the first one ends at like 0:59..I found the video randomly so I do not know what the name of the song is.)

Natallie was on the beach, it was nightime. She hovered a bit over the sand, while carrying her violin case and wearing what she usually wore. Only the golden parts of her black, gold and some red wing were very visble as for her other wing, it was more visble than the other since it was white with gold and magenta mixed. Natallie than landed on the ground and set her violin case down on the sand. She then opened up the violin case and pulled out her black violin. She then began to tune it. Natallie took a deep breath before she began to play and sing a song that she heard from somewhere. She then closed her eyes as she began to play her violin and sing.

(OOC:Well this topic will only have her play like 0:59 of the song. (cause the video only plays that much of the song) But right now she's at 0:12. Orginally I was going to have her play something else. Sorry for the shortness. Like usual the first time I posted the rest it was longer, but it has been reduced cause my computer decided to go backwards, and I didn't get to send it, so I had to redo it, I can't really remeber it word for word, but I tried. It's sad that my OCC put together is longer than the actual IC.)
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54380

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 am

There was a nice rhythtm, and tune coming from somewhere in the distance... It had attracted Altus's attenttion... Of course, Altus was in his human form, light brown hair, dark gray eyes, and soft skin... His body slender, hair medium lengthed, right below the top of his spines connection to his skull (As seen in his appearance in his app.). The sound had come from the beach, a place he hadn't been too close to, but, his keen, paranormal senses had lured him to it. Upon arrival, there was a girl, roughly around his human bodies age due to phsyical appearances, and comparison to other teenaged girls he had seen. Strangely, and very blatantly, the girl had wings, symbolizing she was more then human. Altus approached cautiously. From 10ft. behind her, alone at the beach, Altus chose to speak up. "Explain your presence here... Why is a paranormal being such as yourself amongst the living...?" Altus waited patiently, he was in his guise, so, he had drawn his Rapier. Neither of his wings were out of his back, for, if they were cover as an Archangel would possibly be blown, since, having pure, Golden Wings was a sign of superiority, Heaven and faith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
yuki

yuki

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 am

Natallie then heard someone say. "Explain your presence here...Why is a paranormal being such as yourself amongst the living?" Natallie turned around as she still continued to play the tune of her violin. "Hmm? Are you saying that you can't tell?" Natallie said as she continued to play her violin, expect at a softer tone, so her voice would be louder than the violin itself. "I can't live where the demons live or where the angels live...I'm an outsider. This is the only place I can go." She said as she still continued to play her violin. "By the way, that was a hint to what I am, that and my wings. Did you notice, that they are not the same?"
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 am

Altus, using his pendant... Could see her figure shade gray, this was a symbol of neutrality... There was nothing to be too cautious about, although, he was unsure of this girl's power. She had asked if he noticed her wings... Of course he had seen them, but, it was too dark to gather a pigment in his mind. Altus placed his Rapier back into its scabbard. "It's dark... I can see no difference in your wings... They both appear, somewhat darkened in beneath the night sky." Explained Altus calmly. "I assume you're of a Hybrid upbringing... Seeing as how you don't bear a home?" Asked Altus, with an examination beneath his words. Altus remained in place, roughly 10ft behind her, standing there calmly.
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 am

After Natallie heard the guy say. "Its dark...I can see no difference in your wings...They appear, somewhat darkened in beneath the night sky." "Of course." Was all she could say. The guy then said. "I assume you're of a Hybrid upbringing...Seeing as how you don't bear a home?" "Yes, your right." Natallie then played the last note of the song on her violin. "I am a Hybrid, but I do have a home...as long as I have my violin. It's a big enough home for me." She said as she put away the violin and closed the case. "It's...all I need." She then lifted her violin case and with the help of the strap on the violin case, she put it on her back. She then walked toward the guy and started to walk past him, but then being the gril Natallie was she tripped.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 am

She had finalized his theories, apparently, this girl was of a hybrid species... Seeing she had wings, he had suspected she was a Nephilim partly, but, the other parts of her ethnic background were a mystery... She couldn't have been part Angel, because, any Angel which isn't pure, is normally not accepted as an Angel in Heaven's Military... But, Altus thought beyond such things, and that led to his conclusions... She had explained that her 'home' in a terminal form, was her Violin... It was a pleasant instrument, one which dated back to perhaps centuries, possibly a thousands of years. After she walked past Altus so suddenly, she had tripped, due to his quick reflexes, even in this human body, he had spun around, and grabbed the back of her torso, keeping her up from the ground before she fell. He had let go, realizing she could stand now... "That was clumbsy of you." He had said, rudely. "Hmph... Are you normally this clumbsy?" Asked Altus rudely, it was apart of this Demon guise he was to uphold. Altus stood there, waiting for a response...
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 am

Lucky for Natallie that the guy had caught her. She exhaled. She then heard him say. "That was clumbsy of you." He then said. "Are you normally this clumbsy?" "Of course, I'm a total klutz." Natallie said with a smile. "Oh! I forgot!" Natallie's wings then disappeared and she looked more like a normal average girl. "Oh and thank you for catching me." She said. I wonder which song I should play next time? She thought as she continued to walk slowly and carefully. She started to hum the song that she finished playing not to long ago, she then began to sing the parts that she didn't sing before cause she was talking and she had only played the violin at a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 pm

As the girl began to walk away, Altus had chosen to do the same, he had heard her hymn, and embraced it like he usually did with beautiful musical tone. Altus turned the opposite direction, and began walking away, perhaps to the depths of Hell... Where he'd have to cleverly stupify Cerberus's defenses, he had done this so often, that, it was quite the simple task now... It'd be simple for any of Gods's Archangels afterall. Altus simply walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Projects of Ali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects of Ali   Projects of Ali Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects of Ali
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Beach-
Jump to: