Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuki

yuki

Yen : 54215

In a battle Empty
PostSubject: In a battle   In a battle EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Natallie had her trident in her hands and her violin case was strapped to her back. In front of her was an angry demon, she had made him angry not too long ago. It wasn't really her intention of making this demon angry. The demon the ran at her. "Rose Petho!" Natallie shouted, Rose petals then came from her trident and shot towards the enemy. The demon laughed. "Flower petals?!! What harm is that going to-" The petals then changed the direction and went past the demon. The demon laughed even harder. "Not only is your attack pathetic but you can't even aim it at me!" I don't like this demon...Natallie thought. As her petals turned around and went behind the still laughing demon, the petals then turned into thorns before it hit the demon in his back and went through him then came out of his belly and turned back into petals, before disappearing. Natallie then stabbed her trident in the ground and the wind began to blow and howl. She then heard leaves, behind her rustling.
Back to top Go down

In a battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: