Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a gift

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:52 am

Ember's grin matches roune's in it's pure mallicious glee. "Aren't you hungry too?"
"Um... I'm supposed to be doing something aren't I? I don't remember..." The female cop mutters softly, drawing the attention of the two males. Thier attention quickly reurns to Ember though.
"Should we give them a show to die for?" Ember puts a slight emphasis on the word die.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins
roune archleone

Yen : 56629

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:03 am

roune smiles and nods to her "i think that's a good plan love"
ideas run though his mind of things to do to the humans, most of them involving the women, he's always preferred women for his prey
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 am

Ember leans to whisper something in the female's ear, watching as she nods then Ember places a single kiss directly on the girl's lips, then the cop moves to kneel in front of roune. Ember then grins at the males. "That just leaves the three of us..." Ember crosses her arms in front of her and grasps the bottom of her shirt. The males lick their lips and Ember has to concentrate to keep from letting out a roar of conquest. That would give the game away... It was about time she confided in roune about... that. Her being who and what she was. But how? ... That works as well as anything else I guess. Best to wait for what he's gonna do to that woman first. Don't want anyone screaming. She remained still. "Now, which one of you would like to go first?" Ember grinned at them.
"What about both of us at once?" The younger looks rather excited.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 am

while roune wants to keep watching ember he knows he can have her nearly any time he wants, the rest of him however wants to indulge his greed and take this girl she's presented him. he leans back against a tree and relaxes as he lets the girl pleasure him with her mouth, but he can't resist teasing her "such a good police office, you really took that serve part of protect and serve seriously didn't you? you cops are so respectable around her, on your knees and doing such lewd things when you don't even know my name, with three other people within watching distance no less"
he knows she can't control herself with ember's luxuria so strong, but he can still take pleasure in her humiliation and embaressment
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 am

Ember points at roune and the female, speaking to the younger male. "One at a time, you watch them."
"So I'm first?" The other male, the one that had been undressing her with his eyes, asked.
"Yes, come with me." Ember smiles at him, then leads him deeper into the trees. She kisses his cheek to make him moan loudly.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 am

roune looks up from the girl to watch ember lead off one of the males and wonders if he's even going to return. then he turns back to the remaining cop that ember left and grins "so has she ever done this for you? she's very good at it"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:32 am

The cop that Ember took lets out a scream of pleasure that decends in volume just as quickly as it acended. The other looks in that direction, then anwsers roune. "Yeah. But I can't do much but moan when she's doing that to me. She's a regular little vixen."
Ember's laughter comes before she's visible. She's alone, her clothes just a bit mussed up.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 am

roune laughs loudly "she's good, but she's not great, and she's no vixen" he watches ember return, quite sure she didn't make it easy for the cop even though it was obviously quick "now she is a true vixen, and her skill makes this girl look pathetic"
he looks down at her "that doesn't mean stop, maybe if you do it good enough i'll let you get off" he knows what she thinks that means, but he and ember really know it means she might be able to earn herself the chance to live
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 am

"Your buddy has no head for pleasure. He passed out. Now it's your turn!" Ember pins the guy against a tree, then says coldly. "Beg for it."
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 am

roune watches her with a smile "i thought that was my line"
he looks down at the female cop still on her knees in front of him and doing her best to pleasure him "take off all your clothes, now"
roune grins as the police officer unbuttons her shirt and takes it off, then the lacy black bra under it. then she slides out of hershoes, pants, and the matching panties, all without taking her mouth off of him
"wearing lingerie under your uniform? you really are a very lewd and dirty officer"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Ember chuckles at the studdering of the male, watching roune out of the corner of one eye. She arches a brow when the female cop pulls back to speak. "I'n mot really an officer yet. I'm in training. Though until I get to be one, I'm still a prostitute. You are going to pay me for this, right?"
Ember shakes her head and returns her attention to the male. "Please ma'am. I want it so badly. Please stop teasing me."
"No. You can beg a lot better than that, so beg." Ember growls slightly, having no patience as she's got another one of her headaches.
The cop shakes his head, pulling out his gun and aiming it at Ember as Ember's looking back at roune once more... "Stop teasing me and just do it!"
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:44 pm

roune looks down at the female with an annoyed glare "pay you? there's no way i'm going to pay you, you should be honored to even have this chance, and praying you'll get to live"
after he puts his hand to her head and pushes her forward and her mouth back around him he looks up and he watches the male draw a gun and aim it at ember, his protective instinct instantly kicks in, wanting him to go bisect the human
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Ember turns her head to look at the male. "Go ahead. Do it. Prove to me that you're man enough to shoot me..." Ember's voice drops into a growl. There's a slight ripping noise as Ember starts to change into her exposed body. Her horns grow quickly, the row of spikes becoming visible down her back as she stops the transformation exactly at halfway, leaving her as what amounts to a dragon anthro. "Come on! Entertain me!" She watches a wet spot make itself obvious at the crease of his pants and she laughs.
The female cop, a little angry now and able to think now that Ember's not using Luxuria anymore, bites down on roune.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

roune growls angrily and puts his foot flat against her chest, then kicks forward, sending the naked women tumbling a dozen feet or so into the base of another tree "you little bitch, that hurt. you're going to suffer for that"
he grabs one of his knife then captures her hands and pins them to the tree above her head and stabs the blade into her forarms under the wrist, pinning them to the tree. then he transforms into his demon form and stands over her "the only question know is how i'm going to torture and kill you"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 am

Ember lets out a somewhat pained growl shortly after the gunshot is heard. She finishes her transformation, towering over everything as she throws back her head and roars loudly, then belches flames high into the sky. She places one massive paw over the male, then bends her head down and bites off his leg.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 am

roune stares with some suprise and shock as ember turns into quite a huge dragon "that's....new. i've never seen her take a form like that, especially not so big, she's gonna have to tell me about that later"
he watches happily as ember bites off the guy's leg "bastard deserves worse for hurting my love, but i think she can do worse to him in that new form then i can" then turns to the girl with a cruel smile and uses his foot sto spread her legs wide before stabbing her though her foot with two more daggers, pinning her legs open for him "but this form of my own is fitting enough for you, watch everything she does to him, it might help distract you from how much i'm going to hurt you. i've shown you my demon form, i'm not going to be gently with you"
roune enjoys the sounds of pain and fear she makes as he rapes her, knowing ember will kill the man and likely this women for having sex with him, even against her will
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

Ember blows a bit of fire to stop the bleeding, turning her head and roaring at the female to give her an up close view of the wicked, dagger-like teeth and part of the man's leg. Turning her head back to the man, Ember uses the horn on her nose to stab him in the shoulder, where his bullet had embedded itself. She's bleeding, and there's a bit of pain in her growls.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

roune finishes with the girl, taking all the pleasure and energy a pathetic human like her could give him. he raises and spits on her then turns from her to look at the dragonic ember
roune lifts his right arm to her wound and even from a distance and in her different formhe can feel the bits of metal that were the bullet, he grips them telekinetically and pulls them out of her, sorry for the pain it inflicts on her then directs them over the male and drives each one into his chest, carefully avoiding any organs, but making sureit bounces around through muscles and bones "don't you ever hurt my love again, not that you'll ever have another chance"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 am

Ember lets out a whimper of pain, then moves from over the male. She uses the side of her head to slowly push roune towards the male. Her voice is rough like this. "You deal with him. She's mine." Ember turns her head and snarls at where the wound is, where she can't get at it.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

rounelooks at her and nods, a little suprised she can still talk in that form, then moves to the man. he steps up to his side and stands on his left forearm with one foot, holding it out, the gestures towards it with his right hand, causing all his finger nails to get ripped frm his hand "i'm only beginning, don't die too soon"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 am

Ember stares at the female, working to form her words. "What me to make it better? Make the hurt go away?" She waits until the girl nods, then acts. Ember turns her head to one side and pushes one horn up and into the girl right where roune had just been. She pushes the horn all the way in, then keeps pushing it further as she listens to the girl scream and sob.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 am

roune grins as he hears loudscreams coming grom where heleft thatother girl pinned tot he tree and ground, he looks down at the man and starts using telekinesis to pull the bones of his hands out of his body, ripping free of muscle and tearing through the skin. he soes the same to the cop's feet, knowing he'll die soon from pain and blood loss
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:05 am

Ember pushes her horn further and further until the tip of it can be seen making a bulge inside the girl's throat. Before that can kill her, Ember pulls her head away. Whipping her tail around, she shoves both her tail and her horn back into the girl, shoves them as far as it was before then yanks them in opposite direction, ripping the girl in half. She roars as the girl lets out a final scream, then Ember gets to eating.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 am

roune watches with suprise as ember rips the girl in half, he's a little intimidated byhow much pain she inflicted on the girl before she died but he thinks of a way to try and match it
he steps back a little and opens the mouth on his stomache as he grips every bone in the man's body, then starts moving each of them in different directions, straining his body to the very limits before the bones burst out of him, leaving him a puddle or ruined skin and muscle
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am

Ember gulps lightly, watching roune. "Uh..." She begins, but can't finish. She lies down, still watching him. She feels horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a gift
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: