Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Co-Exist...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54080

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 pm

(OOC: Anyone interested in this thread, can only post here if you use size 10-15 text or below 10, as long as it's still readable, nothing more then that. If you don't know how to do this, you need to use the [size] tags. Thank you...)

Deep in the depths of the burning red sanctuary known as Hell, stood Altus, he had been kneeling against the wall, his arms folded into one another, and his face looking down on the ground, as he overheard several conversations, disecting them insightly, receiving evidence of further events, his senses were keen, and he just stood there. Using his Pendant, he had channeled communication, even from the furthest depths of Hell, to the Higher Power, God, whom he served loyally. "What is it, Diligence?"Asked God kindly, already knowing the answer. "I feel i've done everything wrong. Are I not supposed to be serving the Heavens? It's difficult." Spoke Altus shamefully. "You're serving Heaven, you are Diligence, your mind-set is constantly active. You're following your task, are you not? And I know you haven't been killing fellow Angels, correct?" Asked God, once more, knowing the answer he'd receive. "You're right, of course you're right. I'm following my task... I was chosen to afterall. But, I fear I may be discovered within a 10 years human time, already certain Demons are questioning my Ambitions, and I must sin to surpass their own sins." Admitted Altus to his Higher Power. "If you're ever in peril... Aid shall come. But, I trust your wisdom, I believe in you... You are afterall, one of my most faithful followers." Replied God wisely. "You're always right God... I thank you, for such Guidance." Praised Altus softly, this was all being said teleathically, interconnected with the Pendant itself. After the deliverance to, and fro' God, Altus continued kneeling his back against the wall, observing the other Demons swarming around him, talking with one another... No one seemed to have stuck out to him at the moment, perhaps that'd change... Curious, he simply stood there patiently waiting for something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Rinali

Rinali

Yen : 54070

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 am

Because of her mixed blood, she could venture through the inferno through the gates with ease. The only tricky part was to slip inside within being noticed. Her demon blood burned with a desire to join her half-brethern, but her angelo-human side protested against it. Rinali’s eyes were a bright emerald when she entered hell. With each step she took, her eyes were switch between crimson and amber. Her three personalities struggled against one another as soon as her grey wings vanished from her shoulder blades. Her eyes narrowed as she clenched her fist with a great pain. The miniature mirror around her neck began to shake on its own, threatening to crack. She took in a deep breath, hissing as she did. It was then she began to run through the circles of hell, to reach the Crimson City – the home of her estranged father. Her throat became dry and a thirst for blood overcame her. It was then when Rinali heard a voice from within her. No, it was two voices --- one overlaying another. I cannot allow you to become a blood-thirsty demon and allow you to forsake who you are. Rinali recognized the voices at once. One was the sorceress Tellia, who said these words to her and placed a seal to balance Rinali’s personas. The other voice belonged to the soul of a fire demoness Seilin, whose soul kept the demon side in check. Rinali, with blood-red eyes, halted in her advance toward the city and clutched her forehead. Suddenly, she looked up --- demons were surrounding a single person. Perhaps, they could smell her angelo-human blood. ‘Maybe,’ she thought to herself. After all, demon senses were pretty potent. The mirror pendant around her neck gave off a silver shine. She looked down and one of her eyes burned. She gazed into her tiny mirror and saw her heterochromatic irises: one was amber while the other was red. This had never happened before; her conflicting sides were agreeing to survive and called a temporary truce. “Maybe,” she said to herself, grabbing hold of her miniature mirror which grew into its normal size. Its glass was black now. She would not attack while she gazed up at whom the demons were staring at. A look of surprise crossed her features: the man had a strange aura. There was no demonic taint there. Rinali stood beyond the horde of demons, utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
http://reizna.livejournal.com
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 pm

It seems an unfamiliar presence had arrived, a woman... She was certainly half blooded, because she lacked distinct physical traits... The demons had gotten rowdy, and they continued craving for some blood, possibly Altus's or possibly the woman nearby him. Of course, he was used to these little quarrels amongst the bothersome demons, he had after all, been undercover for a few centuries now... His masking was incredible, and his mastery of deceit and intellect, had surpassed most other spiritual beings... The woman was armed with a black mirror it seemed, certainly a strange weapon, due to its questionable ability, it had made the Archangel curious. Two of the demons couldn't resist Altus's aura, both were dog demon's servants of Cerberus, it was disturbing having to indulge in such conflicts. They charged towards him, shouting: "I don't know what's driving me in Demon, but, your aura is just too delicious!" The dog demon howled as it charged. Altus felt like a worthless meal for demons, but, wouldn't they soon be the fools, regretting their actions heavily. The first demon bore a 'rod' a strange weapon, blunt, heavy and generally used for those who enjoy brutal deaths, its tongue was sticking out, and it wore some chainmail. Altus drew his sword once, and an an instant, using his mastery of the sword, slice the dog-demon in two... It was a simple task, and it was their fault that they had underestimated him... He returned to his guise, as the other dog-demon drew his scimitar. "Leave me be, you mutt!" Ordered Altus coldly, directing the harshness towards the other dog-demon. The dog-demon, realizing his comrade had died so easily, halted, and began to turn around in fear. The dog-demon was out of range, and Altus simply gave a "Hmph." and remained in place, he had ignored the halfling, but, was well-aware of her presence... He continued standing there, as if nothing happened, his Rapier sheathed in its scabbard now.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Rinali watched while the man cut a dog-demon in two with great finesse. It had looked too simple. The man with the strange aura must have been annoyed by the challenge. Perhaps or perhaps not, she would not know until she was able to speak with him. Her hold on the mirror tightened as the second dog-demon turned away from the man. The others in front of her remained tense. She blinked, unknowing that a large cat demon was stalking her from behind. A growl was heard and it pounced, shouting: “Seeing I cannot eat that man over there, I will take the second best: you woman!” Rinali spun around and leapt away from her attacker, narrowly dodging its claws. The cat demon had midnight black fur covered with chainmail. She didn’t sense any perculiar about it; it appeared to have barely enough power. If it cut her within the next minute, she had one plan. Even if it didn’t, she had two other plans. The cat circled her, carefully watching its prey who eyed her predator in the same fashion. “On the contrary.” She spoke up. This angered the cat and it pounced once more. Its claws appeared much longer than the first time. Her footwork seemed clumsy as she tried to dodge, but the claws scratched her arm. Blood seeped through the wounds and the cat hissed. It was indeed hungry. Rinali wiped the fresh blood from her upper arm and smeared it onto her mirror. It gave off a strange glow. It wasn’t enough to create her clones. She moved quickly to plan B. “The red horse carries war, and the black horse, famine. Upon those tiny backs, bear their great calamity.” She quoted. With her demon magic, she began to weave an illusion which cloaked the cat demon. If the demon died within the illusion, in reality a mental breakdown would occur. Her eyes closed and her mirror showed images of the illusion she weaved. The inferno, the Second Death was swallowing up the cat that was chained and bound to his brethren. The fires were eating at his feet and hands while Heaven’s light, the divine light burned his back. The cat was hissing and writhing against the images he was seeing. The mental breakdown was almost complete.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Altus turned to look at the other woman who had been with him... Apparently she had some trouble of her own. Unknowingly of he abilities, he had trusted they were excellent, only because, as a victim, you become extremely powerful mentally and physically... Perhaps emotionally, but, emotions were nothing in the burning depths of Hell. A larger cat-demon had approached the girl, as if it were hunting prey it had circled around her, she seemed calm, confident, ect... So, Altus merely watched, trusting her abilities. It was only a dream of his to find an ally in the deepst part of the world of worlds, perhaps she was an ally, perhaps she was not... Either way, he couldn't trust anyone, unless he knew they were of Heavenly Faith. Using her mirror, and after an incantation, she had placed some sort of technique, an illusion it had seemed, around the naiive cat-demon. It wouldn't be long before it would die, and breakdown almost immediately. Such strange techniques... The most common techniques were of the fire element, especially in Hell, but, this woman seemed to have something more unique. Altus walked closer, without saying a word... And, he stopped when he was 5 feet behind the woman. "Quite the technique you have there...Hmm?" Questioned Altus, ignoring the fact that they were in the midst of combat, the battle was already hers, it was checkmate. Altus's arms were folded into one another, and his Rapier sheathed, he simply stood there, with an empty expression on his face, observing the woman and the cat...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 am

”That is the end of my Also Sprach Zarathustra.” She whispered under her breath. She glanced over her shoulder. “Indeed, it is.” She replied. “Of course, it cannot work on those of a higher power than I.” The cat ceased hissing. Its dying gasps were the only noises it made now. Foolish creature. Rinali snapped her fingers together. The illusion shattered and the mind of its victim shattered with it. It lay comatose before her, barely even breathing. Soon, it would stop at together. She spun her heel to look directly at the man, who had his arms folded. His expression appeared indifferent. And his aura perplexed her. “You are quite powerful yourself.” She commented, hinting that she had seen what he had done when the mutt attacked him.. The black light left the mirror’s glass before returning to its miniature pendant form, resting in her palm. After she reattached it to the black lace around her neck, the red eye blackened before reverting to angelic amber.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am

Altus observed her end the cat-demon's pitiful life... A life as a demon? Is that even what you could consider a life? A life, where you feed on others? It wasn't a proper life to live... And, unless one could understand this, and not be so corrupt, the common Demon, would remain as a fool, whom is parasitical to others souls, and blood. She had complimented Altus, in response to his compliment towards her. "Well... I suppose you are in pursuit of another? My only reason for thinking of such a theory is due to you haste whence you killed the monstrous fiend." Asked, and even addressed Altus. With his arms folded, he continued standing there, waiting for an answer from the pecuilar woman. "To be entirely honest... As a Grunt serving Lucifer, it's dreadful... I'd like to achieve my own power, not feed on others." Stated the Archangel randomly, enrolling as his demonic guise. Altus simply waited for a response patiently.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am

“You could say that,” She replied ambiguously. Her lower lip twitched when she heard the name Lucifer. She raised an eyebrow and clasped her hands together. No one called the Prince of Darkness Lucifer anymore. Or so, she thought anyway. She took a step into the air and floated a foot from the ground. The scratches on her upper arm began to heal. Her wings threatened to reappeared, but she shook the feeling off. “It’s a demon’s nature to feed on the less fortunate. Are you fighting your own nature? Or…nevermind.” She trailed off. The question of his aura remained caught in her throat. She would not be rude. After all, she still did not know his name. She crossed her legs and appeared to be sitting in the air. She glanced back to the way she came. “Part of me calls this home. The rest of me doesn’t.” When she looked back at him, her face softened just a little. “My birth name is Amiel.” Her mother, Rinali’s angelic-human mother had named her Messenger of a friend. “And you are?”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 am

Standing there patiently, arms folded, Altus was actually being friendly with this one pecuilar being, she was certainly spiritual... But, it was as if the Archangel was communicating with not one Spirit, but, a few... "You could say that i'm fighting my own demonic aura... I tend not to indulge on others, and feed on their misery... I think it's weak, and a disgrace to greater spiritual beings. But, are you not fighting your own aura... Coming from you, I sense not only one member of spiritual pressure, but, a few? It's odd... Perhaps i'm not myself today." It was ironic for him to say that, in Hell, he was never himself. She had greeted herself, Amiel. A beautiful name, that was certain... But, due to his guise, he proposed as if he had been lacking the interest. Blatantly, he replied in an irritable tone, "I'm Altus, but... More referred to here as "Grunt", "Sacrifice" and "Meat"..." Claimed Altus sarcastically, realizing that almost all his nicknames were true to what he was as a Demon. "Preferably, i'd rather be called Altus." He said, his facial expression a cold, apathetic one. With his arms, still folded, he waited for a response...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 am

It was easy to see what she was. It was extremely difficult to hide it entirely. She nodded. “Indeed. You sense all three. Coursing through my veins, there is the blood of a demon, an angel and a human. I do admit that I fight with myself all the time. My separate persona struggle for control. I am a troubled child, as the person I’m looking for says.” Rinali was reminded of Tellia the sorceress who cast the seal upon her. Tellia had the same views as he. Altus. Rinali liked his name. It has a majesty ring to it. Latin, she thought, maybe. It reminded her of someone from the legends. She shrugged her shoulders and straightened her legs. She stretched her arms out over her head and yawned before asking, “Altus…for a demon, you are a little odd judging from what I know of demonic nature. But no worries, I won’t tell anyone.”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 am

Altus thought for a moment after she had replied to what he had asked... "You are made up of all three? I'm certainly impressed, it's something you don't see very often..." Said Altus with intrigue in his tone, he yawned, and stretched his arms in a rude manner. "Yes... My demonic aura is unique. It's as if the Demons in hell, all desire to feed on my flesh... My spirit. I won't trust a tri-polar girl... But, i'll accept the fact of your word being sealed." Altus's statement contradicted itself, but, it was to maintain his current position. "Earlier you seemed etchy when I brought up visiting someone... Not to be a curious Grunt, but, sadly, i'm curious... Mind explaining?" He had asked softly, waiting for his answer, he had continued cuffing his arms into one another, his rapier sheathed in its scabbard, a fine one it is.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 am

“I am looking for a sorceress. She has left Earth. I came in search of her in this inferno.” She wasn’t quite sure if Tellia would even be in the circles of Hell. In fact, it was more likely that she was in Heaven if anything. “I am searching for her as well as something else.” Something had told her to come there. Rinali didn’t know if she could make it out in one piece. “The demon in me called me here. Perhaps, the demon longed to meet the man I call father as well.” For all she knew, her father was dead. She shook her head and covered her eyes. The eyes never lie. She was making stuff up. Her reasons for being in hell were foolish. She was there for nothing really. Perhaps, it was Divine Will after all. The angel in her believed it was so. Her inner demon shunned it so while the human side stood in the middle. “That or…I’m a fool, thinking I’m walking my own path, but is in fact walking on a path someone else put me on.”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am

While standing there, she had revealed herself more to Altus. It was a sign of trust... But, Altus would still play along, as his guise... A demon with unique aura, but, no Element opening from within his soul. "It seems you are tangled amongst a few reasons for being in Hell... It must be your tri-polar syndrome trying to cope with your 'others'..." Claimed Altus insightly, of course, no individual would be able to assume that so easily, tri-polar was highly complex, but, due to Altus's mastery of insight, or seeing ones 'true nature' it was easier for him. "You interested me, hybrid. I'm sure your journies in and out of Hell are quite frustrating, perhaps stressful as well?" Asked Altus for once, kindly... Although it revealed some good in his heart, he did mention he had unique aura. "In combat, I don't tend to be much of use, when it comes to variety.. After all, I only bear a unique aura, and wield a rapier... I have not yet unlocked my elemental component to my individual soul, hell, I may not even have one. May I ask what yours is?" Asked Altus another question, he was curious, it had been obvious... But, he maintained the 'lacking' of curiousity, or of personality in general... It was all due to his mastery at such an art.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

“Not always, Altus. It depends which persona I am when I’m at the gates.” She uncovered her eyes to reveal them once more. Her irises were still the golden color, although one was growing a red tint. She placed her palm under her chin, growing just a little bored. For a demon with a strange aura, he asked more questions than she thought he would. And as for her, she answered those questions more than she needed to. “My element is,” She paused, “the Greeks called it Aether – the Idea, the Void. It’s often mistaken for air, but it is an element in its own right.” Her element was virtually unknown to normal humans so only angels and demons alike would know of it if they looked back into their memory. She shrugged her shoulders. “Have you heard of it?”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 am

"Ahh, so i'm wrong about your tri-polar." Reconciled Altus curiously. "It's certainly a complex situation for you... It'd be a pain in the ass for myself." Added Altus strongly, he yawned, once more rudely for the time, and in the midst of conversation. "Hmm... Aether." Thinking for a moment he paused. Yes... Yes I do remember such an element. As an Archangel, around the time I had become one officially, it was a special task to learn more about this, I was in charge of such a squad. But, humans had only told me of one person bearing such an Element, and we had never discovered this one person. It must be her...Thought Altus deeply to himself, then, he looked back up to her, and stupidly responded. "No... I have not heard of such an Element. But, witnessing what I had seen earlier, was certainly pecuilar." Stated Altus sceintifically. "Gahh... Elements are boring anyways, I don't need such properties. As long as i've got my rapier..." Explained Altus, smirking slightly, as if he was depicting someone, or somethings death by his rapier's blade in his head. "Do you come to Hell often?" Asked Altus. What an odd question... Thought Altus briefly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 am

”I’m not a regular visitor. Sorry to disappoint you.” Rinali answered. She looked away from his smirking. His rapier was all he needed. So he must have been a formidable opponent with that blade. “Being myself is complex. I constantly contradict myself. It’s rather annoying if you ask me.” It was a pain in the ass as he said. She sighed. For what reason was she even there? She didn’t know anymore. Was it her death wish? No, she wanted to go to paradise. It was a foolish dream…for one with demonic blood. Her tri-polarity didn’t allow her to be one way completely even with Tellia’s magical seal. Acceptance was hard with all the conflicting sides of her. Her allegiances were scattered so she had decided to be neutral. Even that was hard to do. Then, a question popped into her head. Immediately, she voiced it.“Why are you here, Altus? In this part of hell?”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 am

Altus had been a little saddened, although he didn't show it, this woman may've been the first spiritual being in Hell, that wasn't as cruel, or harsh, so blatantly. Although intriguing, he hadn't relied on bonds, he only needed one, and that was with God, God had guided him through this whole experience, for 6 centuries now, and God continues to. "I figured your condition must be..." Replied Altus to her response briefly. She had been curious, and even asked why Altus was in Hell. "It's my duty to be here... As far as I know, sadly, i'm bound to this place. Mainly by undesirable chains." Now, Altus's answer was honest, yet, not honest at all. It was true because it was his duty, being a spy here, but, it wasn't true because as a 'Demon' it'd be a common answer from a Demon so undesirable of this place. "Although I dislike being here so frequently, there is someone whom is always with me... Someone constantly guiding me, perhaps that is why my aura is so unique? Y'know?" Explained Altus, desiring a response. "If I continue speaking of such 'dreamer' ideals, it'd be going against Hell's laws... Lucifer's sad attempt to prevent others from becoming more ambitious then he is... I assure you, that more then half of these demons, desire control over all of Hell... Perhaps one day, it will come to fruition. Hmph..." Explained Altus deviously, he then just stood there, arms cuffed, patiently...
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 am

She stood in the air perplexed before deciding to stop hovering. For a second, he wasn’t speaking like a demon. “Perhaps, what you’re saying in uncharacteristic for a demon, but I suppose there are exceptions to every rule.” She took a step down to the ground. When her feet touched the ground, she stumbled but caught herself quickly. She dusted herself up, chuckling a little. It wasn’t long until her chuckling became full-on laughter. Then, she quieted down and wiped a tear from her eye caused by her laughter. She shook her head and put her hands on her hips. “Altus of the rebellion.” It had a nice ring to it. She had to admit that much. “Against Lucifer, now known as Satan the Adversary.” She was right. It really did have a nice ring to it. A rebellion in hell would change the tide of the war. Maybe, or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 am

"I try my best to not be so weak, and foolish as the others i'm amongst..." Explained Altus, after she had noted how uncharacteristic Altus had been as a Demon. "It's negative when you stick out... A pain, perhaps. But, it's worth the attenttion, with infamy comes intrigue, and with intrigue comes admiration, and with admiration, well... That leads you to being a commander, a superior to the rest. That is all I desire... To be closes to Lucifer as I can be and to-" Before Altus could finish his sentence, and as he was speaking he had been grinning the whole time, but, before he could finish, his facial expression changed... A ghostly figure in a black cloak had hovered above them, it was wielding a scythe... But, it only appeared for a moment, perhaps suspicion attracted such a fiend? Altus continued speaking. "Well... The rest is unimportant." He had said, now more cautious. "Speaking of a rebellion at this period in time is foolish... As a mere grunt, my 'comrades' would only look down on me... Altus walked closer to the tri-polar woman. Now face-to-face with her. "If I were to choose who my second-in-command would be... It'd be you." He said silently, his face was very close to hers as his tone slipped right into her ears, his soft tone. Then, he had stepped back a few steps. "Well...Well, I suppose since having ambition in this World of Worlds is limited, Lucifer will just have to change the rules..." He said sarcastically, raising both of his arms as he spoke. Then, he had cuffed them back into one another... Standing a few feet from the tri-polar woman.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 am

She shivered and caught sight of a figure resembling a grim reaper. A patrol unit, she figured. Did it find her? When it disappeared, her guard shot up. She had to be careful now. Her hand covered her eyes and she took a breath. When Rinali lifted her hand away, both irises were crimson, but her personality remained as docile as she had been. It was then Altus was very close to her. His face was too close. He looked between when he was grinning. “Your second-in-command, a Nephilim-demon hybrid? If you were to stage a rebellion, wouldn’t your followers question you because of what I am? After all, I am part angel. I hope you didn’t forget this.” She looked away. “My angel side cares not for fighting. She is very passive and altruistic. They would most likely try to devour me for my power.” She sighed to herself. “Or for my element. Then, I’d be forced to dispose of them for my wellbeing.”
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 am

Altus understood what she had meant, but, simply understood it all. "Well... As a hybrid leading Hell, that could influence other Demons to be more valuable, understanding... Possibly have someone outworldly to look up to, that way, they'd be much more open-minded, and thus open to alot more oppurtunities which would make them alot more useful then they currently are..." Explained Altus sneeringly towards Demons. "Well... If such a great goal was to be achieved... It would require alot of hardship... Accepting difference would be one of them... Specific traits shouldn't matter." Claimed Altus emotionlessly, then, he just stood there, embracing his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am

Listening to his words, she shrugged her shoulders and put her hands in her pockets. Understanding and acceptance would be nice, but in all her life, she rarely received any of it. The feeling was rare to her. “If we live to see such a day.” She answered his statement. Whoever her parents were, she had a feeling they had wished for that one day. At the thought of her parents, a single tear had fallen from her eyelid to her cheek. Her eyes returned to their normal shade of emerald. Wiping that single tear, she played with her necklace. “You’re too stiff, Altus.” She said, attempting to laugh. But she only smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 am

It was sad hearing her comment, if we live to see such a day but it made Altus think. That was certain. Standing there calmly, he had yawned once more. Due to keen examination, he had noticed a tear shed from the girl's eyes but, only slightly, and very minor... Being the demon he was supposed to be, he chose not to comfort her, but, the Archangel side of him, desired for her, happinnes and understanding. Altus smiled, but slightly, and for a little moments time. She had claimed Altus was stiff. "Well... It's difficult expressing myself informally... It's impossible for anyone to understand me, well, at the moment that is. But, afterall, I suppose we are the only ones who can truly understand ourselves?" Thought Altus out loud softly... He had noticed that her smile was weak, it added more discomfort to his angelic heart. Altus walked over to her, and simply patted her head three times. "You seemed to have died down... Needed to reassure myself, that you were still listening." Said Altus as an excuse to try to bring comfort, without showing any emotion, he turned around, and rested both his arms against the back of his thick light brown hair... He yawned once more... Just sitting there, it was silent suprisingly... Perhaps there was a strange event going on? It hadn't interested Altus, so, he remained put.
Back to top Go down
Rinali

Rinali

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm

”I was listening. Don’t worry. I don’t doze off easily.” Rinali said, suddenly starting to look around. It was too quiet. A little too quiet for her taste. It was like the calm before the storm. After a long silence, she spoke up again but quietly. “Next thing you know, there’s a horde ready to attack.” There was obvious sarcasm in her voice. When she spoke this, she knew she was jinxing it. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same black phantom from earlier. Was it the same one? Once more it hovered over them. She pretended not to notice it, but she was growing tense. That was when she heard something cutting through the stale air. Almost immediately, she jumped back, finding a scythe strike the ground where she had been previously standing. “Or not.” Rinali commented. “It’s just one, but what is it? A personification of Death?” A kind of fear gripped her now. It showed in her human emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 pm

"...Lets hope to-" Altus stopped speaking, he was about to say Lets hope to "God", but, that wouldn't make sense for a Demon to say, it was in response to her addressing a false horde of demons. "That'd be a pain in the ass... But, certainly a challenge... We'd gain a reputation amongst Hell, perhaps even receive Lucifer's attenttion..." Smirked Altus deviously. Immediately afterwards Altus sensed the same gloomy presence he had felt earlier... It had returned. The laid-back demeaor had become seriousness upon the arrival of these strange phantoms, Altus knew of them, for he had been living partly in Hell for six or seven centuries. Immediately the Seeker had thrown its scythe towards her position, this was a sign of caution. "They are "Seekers", known as Lucifer's "eyes". They enroll as patrols, their senses are known to be keen... And their nature is very insightly, rumored to see through all intentions. If they are attracted to a presence, it would have to be one that differs from that of a Demon, or Nephilim... Or, they'd be attracted to alot of spiritual force in one entity. Either way, if they suspect you're a danger to Lucifer, they can immediately report to the ruler of Hell, they can also devour souls, but only upon order." Explained Altus cautiously... It was very uncomfortable being around such presences, thankfully it was only one. "Can you sense their Spiritual Pressure, it's very demonic, and loyal..." Addressed Altus, walking back slowly, fearing the Seeker's suspicious intent. "I recommend leaving this place." Recommended Altus sternly, realizing the Seeker's intentions now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Co-Exist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Co-Exist...   To Co-Exist... Empty

Back to top Go down

To Co-Exist...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Hell :: The Crimson City-
Jump to: