Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damned Boredom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:53 am

Ember backed slowly closer to the River, giggling softly as she lured the unsuspecting human closer to the waters. "Come on. You've got to move a little faster if you want what we talked about." She grinned coyly and stopped in her movements. The grin remained plastered on her face, she beckoning with one hand. As the male took a leap at her, she side-stepped. The movement had the boy falling into the water even as he reached out to make a grab for her. As he hit the water, Ember manifested a tiny blue fireball and shot it at him, grinning at the hole it made just between his eyes. His blood joined the waters of The River Styx, his body falling into the water, never to surface again. "Too flipping easy. Humans aren't any fun anymore." She pouted softly, sitting down on the Earth side of the River. She had no intentions of crossing the water just yet. "Wish something interesting would happen." She crossed her arms over her chest, pouting even as she yawned. "I'm so bored..." She folded her wings behind her back. "I swear, human males think with their damn reproductive system. Boring!" Ember sighed, then started to sing softly.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 54370

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 am

Altus had been kneeling against the side of the River Styx, he had been witnessing the entire incident... It was rather sickening, to pointlessly lead a human to death, for your own amusement, and most certainly a sin, the woman herself was a sin, she was Lust, one of the greatest leaders of Hell, and notably powerful, of course, if he wasn't undercover as a fellow Demon, he'd kill her on the spot, but, now, as a grunt in the Hellish Empire, he was to serve her, and be humble, obedient... "As expected from the Vixen..." Said Altus loudly, loud enough so she could hear him... He was normally shy, but, being in the presence of a beautiful Nephilim-Demon, alone... It hadn't mattered. Altus's rapier was sheathed in its scabbard, every being outside of the Heavenly Kingdom thought of Altus as a weak grunt in the service of the Hellish Empire, a normal, instead of a potential, one whom hadn't awakened any element, and only used a common weapon, with unique coloring, the sin, Lust would not think diferently of him. "May I ask why you committed such a death? I do admire it... But, was it without reason?" Asked Altus patiently, as he continued kneeling lightly against the side of the cave, a few feet away from one of the 7 Deadly Sins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 am

Ember's song ceased and she looked at the one whose name she did not know. She waited for him to finish speaking before yawning. "He was a murderer and a child molester. He deserved far worse. I detest killing, but things like him are the only exception. Your name is?" She ran one finger through the feathers of her left wing, absently preening. "Killing without reason is stupid, very much so." That was her stand on it, though she tended to keep it to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 am

Altus's wings were not spread, and he normally kept them within the flesh of his back, not spreading them, or even revealing them at all... Only when the time comes for him to, they were a formal symbol of representation, of himself still being above Demons and Nephilim's. "You come to hell, and ask for a demon's name? How strange of you Vixen... But, my name is Altus, Prodigium Altus." Answered Altus to his superior, still maintaing a spiteful tone, for he had to, he was enrolled as a Demon, in this Hell. The Sin had spoken of unreasonable killing... It was odd for a Sin to say something like that, they were supposed to be the worst of the worst, Lucifer's elite enforcers. "You aren't very much like a Demon, or Nephilim if you think like that. How disgusting of you, enrolling as a Sin, but, still with good intentions." Replied Altus coldly, once more, he was masking a Holy figure, in this cold, demonic personality. "Saying things like that... Hmph, it's as if you don't even belong in the depths of Hell to begin with. How do you expect subordinates to admire you, if you do not match what is neccessary to serve Hell, or is it, that you're a neutral entity?" Questioned Altus curiously... He continued standing there, kneeling against the side of the River, his arms folded, and his Wings not spread, or even out.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 am

Ember growled lowly, predatorily and stood, flipping her sword out and into her right hand while manifesting a flame her left. "You would do well to remember your place Altus. I did not and do not have to anwser to you in the first place. I don't have to have anyone admire me, only desire me, I am Lust after all. And I am quite neutral if you must know. Besides, boredom counts as a reason too... Perhaps you desire to join him?" She was irate now, and sorely tempted to attack.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

It seemed Altus had achieved in frustrating the Sin, if she were to attack first, he would most likely be forced to defend, and, he may even have to reveal his element, and wings... So, it would blow his cover if he were to win a fight against one of the 7 Deadly Sins... So, he had gone with it, in the colder fashion. "Being neutral... You and I are in completely different places. It appears I won't have to suck-up to you very much at all." Addressed Altus stingly. "Desire you? You are a dirty, old hag... Who would possibly desire such a figure. Hmph." Grinned Altus spitefully, possibly taking it too far, of course, everything he said was to make Lust angry, in truth, she was very attractive, and desirable... But, due to his mastery of masking feelings, emotions, allegiances, actions, ect... It was easy to claim such words. "You consider me a subordinate, and you challenge me, knowing that i'm weaker. How bothersome... It's foolish of you to even waste your time on me, hag!" Shouted Altus loudly, as he stepped off, against the side of the River, and turned around, walking away from the area calmly... As if nothing he said would even matter, or as if nothing had happened... He showed no sign of fear, something repulsive from a 'grunt' of Hell, to superiors such as 'Lust'.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

Interesting. Ember watched him, a coy grin back in place. She was indeed angry, but not as much as she had let on. She'd keep an eye on this Altus, or get someone else to do it for her. She sheathed her sword and let the fireball hit the River.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins
roune archleone

Yen : 56629

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:17 am

roune descends from the air carrying the body of a female angel by the neck. he lands with supising weigt, causing a crunching among the loose rocks at his feet, then casually retracts his enourmous wings before thowing the angel's still warm corpse over his left shoulder like a peice of luggage.he shifts the sword at his left hip so it's at the appropriatte angle for his draw, then runs a hand through his hair, a common action, almost a compulsion of his "this is quite the welcome at the border, the mistress of desire and my very favorite Sin, discounting myself of course, hello Lust. it's been far too long"
his gaze shifts to a seemingly low ranked demon near by "strange company you keep these days, have you moved on to tempting even demons with your wiles, or perhaps a new slave?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:26 am

Ember grins, moving to stand very close to Greed, brushing her right hand along his cheek. "Mmm, welcome back Greed."
"He's too simple for my tastes and wouldn't last long... Unlike you if you cared to visit..."
She grins wider and gestures at the angel. "Did she scream nice and loud?"
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 am

(OOC: Posting Order: Lust, Myself, Greed. Lust will go next, and the order will continue as mentioned.)

Right before entirely walking away... Something startled him, it was the presence of another Sin. How ironic, one Archangel, undercover, amongst not 1 Sin, but 2 of the Deadly Sins... Being in their presence raised his danger rate ten fold... He would've been caught by now, if he wasn't a genius, that is... Altus turned around, he'd continue his cold personality, one which only brought hate, and rivalry to others. Right when he turned around, he had noticed a female Angel... It was none other then Dedaula, a friend of Altus's... Remaining diligent, only focused on the task at hand, he ignored her corpse... And showed no signs of grief or care. "Such an ugy hag, would never be capable of tainting me. Hmph..." Said Altus coldly, he had chosen to make one of the Deadly Sins his enemy, of course, he had a strategy behind it. Altus walked more closely towards the two Deadly Sins, they were all on the side of River Styx. Altus bowed to Greed, by ill-will. "Now... One whom brings an Angel, and not a worthless human male, I admire such a fiend." Complimented Altus coldly, smirking a bit. Now, he had not only made the Sin, Lust angry, but, he had put her at a lower seat then that of Greed. "I assure you Greed... I'm not that wench's slave, if I was... I'd only be lacking." Altus had sneered, he was becoming cooler and cooler by the minute. Then, he stood in place, without even drawing his rapier... Waiting for a response, and possibly a reaction from the Deadly Sin, Lust.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 am

Ember tilted her head to regard Altus. "I have no quarrel with you. So why continue to insult me? I do not wish to fight you, and you will not manage to gain a further reaction from me." She planted a short kiss on Greed's cheek. "I have something I think you'd like to see, if you'll come with me. A gift if you will." She focused on Greed, acting as if Altus no longer existed.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 am

Altus had examined her words, as he continued bowing to Greed... He stood up slowly. "Why do I insult you? What a stupid question... Which is funner, picking on a nobody, or putting a dirty Sin back into her place? Hmm... I'd agree with the second one, correct?" Replied Altus deviously. "I wouldn't expect such an evil being, Greed himself... To be lead by a Sinful woman, Lust. When you're led by such a Sin, in the end, there is only failure... But please, do as you like." Addressed Altus, as he turned around coldly, ignoring the both of them, as if their presence was as worthless as simple trash. Slowly, and patiently... He had begin leaving the scene, walking away, feeling better then the both of them, under his guise. The only reason he walked slower, was to gain a response from Greed, or a reaction from the foul being, Lust.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 am

roune grins athis fellow sin "indeed she did, she screamed loud, and as it sounded beautiful, even more so then most angels. she was weak, and wandered into the wrong part of hell. the little fool never even managed to draw her sword before i was upon her. i impaled her, then listened to her screams and cries as i looked into her eyes and drank her blood" he licks his lips "angel blood tastes quite good, especially the females when they're so afraid" he nudges the corpse lightly "unlike you my dear i have no interest in her body, so i'm going to give it to some of the lesser demons, they can "play" with her as they like, provided they pay me enough for the chance"
he turns to the lesser demon "perhaps you would like her, since you don't seem to have good taste in women"
roune chuckles lightly as he turnsback to the embodiment of desire "for alone time with you my dear lust i would go to the very throne of heaven itself"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am

Ember grins coldly as he speaks. "You always get the good prey..." She laughs lightly. "There will be no need for you to go to that horrid place for alone time with me my dear. The lot of them can rot for all I care. You know where I'll be..." She plants a quick kiss on Greed's lips, offers a wave to Altus, then transforms to her cat-like demon form before flying off.

[~Exit Thread~]
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 am

Greed had notioned to Altus, offering Altus, the Angel, his friend Dedaula. "Good taste in woman? Heh. I'd expect that from a man whom only revolves around riches... Although you desire Lust, she is merely manipulating you each time you're led onto her fool... And to think I was bowing to such scum. You both are poor excuses for Deadly Sins, enjoy your alone time...Children." With hatred in his tone, for real, and under his guise, he had said just that... Then, the woman, Lust had spoken up... "Hmph, and weren't you the one who said she didn't enjoy killing? You claim victims to be good prey, so, you must enjoy it, you hypocrite..." Replied Altus loudly. So, she, a Neutral entity, looks at Heaven as a horrid place? She certainly has it all wrong, but, it's expected from a Deadly Sin such as herself.Thought Altus slightly, she had waved goodbye, and, being her subordinate, he responded with a wave. This is when Altus turned around, and once more attempted to leave the wretched place, and manipulate Cerberus into letting him through, as he always had... He would return to his disgusting shelter, within the Crimson City. Soon, soon he'd be back in the Heavenly Kingdom, a light was in his mind... He was tired of the darkness, and flames... He wanted to move on, away from all this, return to God, phsyically.

(OOC: I have left the thread. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 am

roune smiles at her, showing disturbingly wicked looking teeth "it's not my fault angels aren't as easily tempted as humans are, i want good prey so i find it, and i take it. like i take everything i can" he pulls her against him as he kisses her back "and that includes you Milady Lust"
his smiles shrinks as he leaves and he glaces aside at the remaining demon "that's why you're still so weak, you think greed is about wanting money? no, it's about want, desiring everything there is and wanting it to be your's. it's a very general but pure sin, envy,lust, gluttony, they all are partially based in my greed, they're parts, forms of it. but i am content to take my time"
roune waits until he too is gone, then he pauses to pluck a feather from the dead angels wing, selecting the most flawless one he can, then removes a strand of her hair. using the hair he attaches the feath to his belt, where it joins a rainbow of other feathers in shades of silver, grey, white, yellow, and gold "39, 40, 41...42 so far, 8 more until i complete this belt, then i'll have to start a whole new one" he sighs and unfurls his wings, leaping up into the air and flying off to find a buyed for an angel's corpse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damned Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Boredom   Damned Boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

Damned Boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Hell :: The River Styx-
Jump to: