Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonii Burakku

Antonii Burakku

Yen : 54308

Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" Empty
PostSubject: Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"   Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 am

Name: Antonii Burakku
Alias: A1 or "Pit"
Race: Angel
Loyalty: Heaven
Height: 6 Ft

Appearance: His attire consist of A white dress shirt, white dress pants, and white gloves. His physical apperance consist of white hair and white skin.
Notable Physical Traits: Antonii doesn't have any tatooes, scars, or peircings.
Wing Span: 3ft
Wing Color: White

Talents: Antoniii is really good at chess and basically anything that he sets his mind to.

Personality: Well he is very calm and smart witted in any situations. Even in a life or death situation. He will try to make sense with it logically. Also he has multi personalities in different situations. Like a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

Notable Personality Traits: Ant constinally questions himself. He does this to make sense of everything that is happening around him. He uses this to his advandage thinking everything out till the and all of the possible outcomes.

Weapons: The only weapon he carries is a sword and sheild.

Accessories: Ant has this necklace that was given to him by someone he doesn't remeber. He holds on to it jus in case he remebers who had gave it to him.

Abilities: His abilites are pretty simple.

1st. Invisiblity
and
2nd. Super Strength

Background: Antonii Burakku was born in Japan. He was raised by a mother and father that he doesn't remeber till this day. He only rembers a little of his past. He attened high school reguarly just any other kid did. Freshman year he excelled at everything he did. He had the best grades in the school. They made him skip three grades bringing him straight to 12th grade. He had finished high school at the age of 16. After that he had moved out of his house and became an underground scientist with his only friend in school. He doesn't rember his name or what he looked like. They both deticted their lifes to science and to make the world a better place. At least that is what Antonii thought. His friend was his murder. He was the one that killed him.

RP Sample: It was another great day at work. Antonii folded his legs. This turned out to be a good career choice. I have done so much for the world. I have created a way to end world hunger, cure cancer and other dieseases, and fix the ozone layer. I have been really busy. Antonii got up and prepared for lock up. The security door opened and a figure walked in. Antonii heard the click of the door. "Well the only person that know that could get in is.... Antonii left his desk and walked toward the door. The figure was dressed in a lab coat and slacks. "Hello Antonii. I'm back.""Where did you go?" "To get this." The figure pulled out a black handgun. Antonii freezed where he stood. "I'm sorry Antonii your life ends here."Why is that? What is "it" doing? "Because you always kept me in the shadows. You never stated in any of your research that I helped you. I hate you for that. You are selfish. Always thinking about yourself. Never anyone else. Well that all ends here. Antonii looked at "it" with disgust. "You are childish" "It" laughed So I am. What of it? Is that what you really want to say before you die?" " No I suppose its not. What I want to know is what are your intentions of my work. I'm sorry, but you are not as smart as me. How are you going to continue making the world a better place? That was a retoricle question. The answer is simple you cannot. "it's" face started to crunch and its teeth started to rench. "Enough. That is enough. Good bye Antonii." "It" pointed the gun at Antonii. Well this it. Cheated out of my own life. Antonii closed his eyes. The next second "It" pulled the trigger. Antonii only had seconds till death. With the last seconds of his life he yelled at "It" "G..oo...o to.. hell. "It" laughed at loud and sheirked with victory. "I probably will. Happily. And with that Antonii Burakku had been murdered by someone he doesn't even remember.

Last edited by Antonii Burakku on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

PostSubject: Re: Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"   Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am

We're missing the RP sample.
Also, the invisibility would only last 6 posts max, the mind reading might be a little too much.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
Antonii Burakku

Antonii Burakku

Yen : 54308

PostSubject: Re: Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"   Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Okay I fixed it. Also I changed the mind reading with super strength.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 57461

PostSubject: Re: Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"   Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Alright.
Approved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"   Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit" Empty

Back to top Go down

Antonii Burakku, A1, or "Pit"
Page 1 of 1