Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Diligence to Patience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

The Revenant

Yen : 56100

From Diligence to Patience Empty
PostSubject: From Diligence to Patience   From Diligence to Patience EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 am

Hello everyone... I thought i'd inform you all, that instead of the Virtue "Diligence" i've changed to the Virtue "Patience".

So, if you were in any of my posts prior to this change, just ignore the fact I had mentioned myself as Diligence, for, I am now Patience.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Announncement, and thank you Eternity Staff, for having this sort of board where Player may announnce! Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Italian Translation:
Ciao a tutti ... Penso che vorrei informare tutti voi, che invece della Virtù "Diligenza" Ho cambiato la Virtù "Pazienza".

Quindi, se siete stati in uno dei miei post precedenti a questo cambiamento, è sufficiente ignorare il fatto di cui io stesso ho avuto come Diligenza, per, sono ora Pazienza.

Ti ringraziamo per il tuo tempo per leggere questo uscito, e vi ringrazio Eternity Statuto, per aver questo tipo di bordo dove giocatore può uscito! Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes, I was bored... So I had chosen to make an english/italian translation...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderscrollsrealms.darkbb.com

From Diligence to Patience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Information Central :: Announcements :: Player Announcements-
Jump to: