Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whispers in the Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinali

Rinali

Yen : 54360

Whispers in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Whispers in the Dark   Whispers in the Dark EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 am

She wasn't really sure why she was there. The river Styx was not a pleasant place to be. In fact, it was eerie and haunting. It reeked of dead souls. Hades, she had called it in the past when the world was young, when she had lived among the Greeks. Being a Nephilim with hybrid blood of human, angel and demon, she felt cursed. Death was something she sort of wished for, but due to the seal placed on her mirror, not just anyone can grant her death wish. The terms of her magical seal were highly complex. Sometimes, she had forgotten it herself. As the boat approached, she held out a coin for the boatman Charon to take her to Hell. "I do not know why I come and go this way. I can easily bypass this route." She said to no one in particular. "Maybe, it's the scenery." She was being cynical now. It was obvious with her blood red, demon eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://reizna.livejournal.com

Whispers in the Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Hell :: The River Styx-
Jump to: