Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity

A Heaven versus Hell rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a gift

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
roune archleone
Greed of The 7 Deadly Sins
roune archleone

Yen : 58359

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 am

roune turns away from what couldn't even really be called the corpse of a man and looks at ember "what's wrong love, did he injure you worse then i thought?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Lust of The 7 Deadly Sins
Ember

Yen : 59191

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 am

Ember looks at him, then looks at herself. "What's wrong is that I hid this from you. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumcanadien.org
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 am

roune reverts to his humanform, the one he's most comfortable in even if it's not his true form, and he runs his hand over her bloody horn "you don't have to feel bad my love, you haven't seen my other gorm either, but it isn't so easy for me to use that one, i couldn't show it to you if i wanted"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:52 am

Ember wants to spill every secret she has at that exact moment. She wants to do just that so badly, but not here, not where someone other than roune can hear. Ember shrinks to become human once more. She still feels bad, well horrible was a better fit.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 am

roune can tell from the look on ember's face that she isn't feeling well "love, stay here for a moment, i need to go get something and then we can go back to your castle and i'll do whatever i can to make you feel better"
he gives her a kiss on the cheek then runs of quickly to retireve her tree, the whole reseason they came herein the first place
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 am

Ember nods slowly and watches him.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 pm

roune approaches the alley way where they left the women and her husband as well as the young apple tree for ember, and standing in front of it is a young looking girl with light hair "hello there pet, did you feel my prescense and come to me like a good little girl?"
lia nods lightly and gets on herknees in front of him, keeping her eyes much lower then his "yes master, i've also hidden the dead body that was here, i assumed you wouldn'twant anyone to see it"
he nods the reaches over to pick up the slender tree with relative ease and rest it over his shoulder "come with me slave, you're going to come back to hell with me and meet my new slave" then he picks her up under one arm and runs back to ember much faster then if he had to travel at a pace lia could keep
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Ember sits down cross legged and waits. Absently she sings softly, the tune one that her mother had taught her. It's a feral sounding song, more soft growls and snarls than words. She presses one hand to her slowly bleeding shoulder, then gets up and grabs the gun so she can look at the bullets. "Damn... no wonder it hurt so much." She prys one bullet from the gun and glares at the silver colored object. She scowls at the gold shape of a cross, then glares in the direction of the sky.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm

roune returns to the clearing carrying the tree for ember and his slave. he approaches ember from behind and stands behind her, looking over her shoulder to see what she's looking at "is that a silver bullet with a cross? are the angels handing out ammunition to be used against us now or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Ember nods, then shrugs in response. Her left shoulder is throbbing a bit painfully, and her headache has worsened.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 am

roune looks at her with growing concern, she's barely responding to him now and hasn't talked in a while "love, can you open a portal back home, we need to get you somewhere safe"
he would prefer not to ask her to push herself like this if it was an option, but he can't fly with her, the tree, and lia all in his arms, and it'll be quiker to use a portal then for her to fly home
Back to top Go down
Ember
Ember

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:44 am

Ember nods once more, using only her right arm to manipulate the flames needed to form the portal. She wants to say that she's fine, wants to say anything at all but all she can think is Why didn't I say something before? How mad will he be when I explain? Will he- That last thought she can't and won't finish. She glances at him, afraid. Then she gestures at the portal and waits.
Back to top Go down
roune archleone
roune archleone

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:51 am

roune sets down lia as ember finishes the portal, then pushes her forward "go on through slave, i don't need to carry you anymore"
then he uses his other arm to pull ember close to him as he enters the portal himself with his love at his side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift   a gift - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a gift
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Earth :: The Metal City-
Jump to: